RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Duck, Duck, Dare!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
DARE

I dare Gongo to write: All hail mighty Nightwolf in his siggy for 5 posts, so he's not ashamed, in format like with bold,big,red letter LIKE:-

ALL HAIL MIGHTY NIGHTWOLF
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
~
DARE!
I dare you to put this quote in your font

I touch things I'm not supposed to

For the next 72 hours

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Duck

(I wish people would actually do some of these dares.)
:tinysmile:

Duck, also to the last dare, do i take it or does the guy below me take it? Dunno if i get this game all the way, the rules werent really specified it seems.

Deathreaper711
Our bodies can scar, or be broken. Our hopes can be shattered, or stolen. Our spirits can waver and faulter. But if a dream is believed in enough. That dream can live on forever, being untouched by man, uncorrupted, forever lasting...life changing.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
DARE!!! You get the dare, deathreaper!!

I dare you to put "Master of Time rocks" in your sig for 1 week.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

duck, and damnit, post a pic of it then and ill put it in my sig :)  .

Deathreaper711

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Quote from: deathreaper711
duck, and damnit, post a pic of it then and ill put it in my sig :)  .

Deathreaper711

Just write "Master of Time rocks" in your sig. You don't need a pic.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Since MOT didn't say duck, I'll be brave and take the dare. DUCK

k there, my sig has been changed, i asked for a pic cause i would have preffered a pic over a message. But DARE, i dare j00 halo to put Master of time is my sex slave in your sig for a week  :twisted: . Big letters Like this

P.S. Pay backs a bitch heh

Rep:
Level 97
Day 1:

There, I did it. Bwahaha.. Duck

He's going to be confused if he doesn't read this, hehe.

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Siting That the darer is majestic Wolf,
I dare you to make my answer count as a correct one in  the clue game even if it's wrong!
Arlen is hot.

duck, and rofl halo, suprised you did it.

Rep:
Level 91
Smile, god loves you :)

Rep:
Level 91
:twisted: fiestin i dare you to put "I wish i was as sexy as dr. swordopolis"(did i spell it wrong? not that i care...) for.. whateva time :P
1-2 years are good enough  8)
no? then a week will do
holy shit my sig was big!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

You grave dug!!
Anyway i dare you to put this in your signature:
I JUST WET MY BED
Hit quote and copy it because it has 3 tags.

Rep:
Level 97
This is forum games, quit worrying about grave digging.  :roll:

DUCK

Duck

I cant wait to see my dare
MAKE IT SOMETHING GOOD.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dare.

Mental, in your siggy, in big bold letters(size 24pt) in red color,for 1 week write..

I actually am stupid.Inside i feel gayness is bad.I suck.I respect everyone on these forums.
I worship the post my enemies make.
I LOVE TO EAT COWDUNG AND WET MY BET!

Arlen is hot.

inside i find gayness good you know that right? Whatever.
let me move my stuff
\anyway i did.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:16:25 AM by Mental »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)