RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with Altering pic to look like a werecat

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hi, Im new to this forum but not new to Rpg makers. I have a request for my game which involves the main character using Shanghai's Wereform script. I need to have a Wereform of the default Cat-Girl,

I have found a few pics, but it isnt quite what I need.

Can someone please help me change the boy furry to look more like the default char?

Possibly...
>> add boobs
>>fiercer looking furry
>>change the neck accessory to resemble the default character
>>change hair color to that of the default cat-girl

I realise this may be a difficult task... but
Thanks for your help or any attempt.

:o can someone please try to help me?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I have to log off right now, but if I find time tonight I will try my best to fufill your request. If I do, I'll post it tommorrow. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

:O ur awesome! Thanks for trying! I was beginning to lose hope..

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Okay, here is what I created for you. I made them look really similar, and attempted at a more vicious angry face. I hope it will suffice. :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:52:20 PM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

omg omg thanks so much  ;D its perfect!
 :zwink:

I will definitely credit you for this!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Anytime! I'm glad I could help someone ^^
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 71
Tear Down the Wall!
Nice job yuyubabe! 8)
coming soon to a pc near you

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]