RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
M00 & yuyu's Mystical Thread

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Really, I think all parents especially should encourage their children to find whatever path they feel comfortable on, but I know that's not always the case. If you know your family isn't going to be happy with that choice, then I'd probably suggest keeping it on the low if you do look into it more. Maybe if it becomes a more serious endeavour, you can sit them down and let them know. You just have to know that, ultimately, it's your path and it's where you are happiest. They should come to respect that decision, even if they don't fully agree, just like you should respect their views.

I like you, Logan.

Amycha, I really hope you give it a try. Get some materials, and go throught the motions for a year and a day. By that time you'll know if it's for you or not. I find joy in it; you may, you may not. Whatever you do, though, TRY. Really try it. There is no value in accomplishment without cost.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude... you're pagan?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:50:21 AM by Baroness Jules »

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Awesome! She's cute.

mhm :) she's my little butterfly

Dude... you're pagan?

yesh... A witch to be specific.. I thought I mentioned that somewhere along the line... Although, I may be imagining that part lolz... Why do you ask?
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I'm Wiccan as well. Certified Clergy and stuff. WEll, then, bright blessings!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Right on! I *think* I'm a certified handfaster. B)

...But that might be it. ;9 No other certifications here.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Other than certifiably nuts! :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Other than certifiably nuts! :V

!!!!!!!!

How could I forget about that! :V I guess I DO have more than one certification! :gracie:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
I'm Wiccan as well. Certified Clergy and stuff. WEll, then, bright blessings!

How does one go about getting certified?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You can get registered through the Universal Life Church. You can do it online! It's something that anyone can do; I myself did it because I lead a coven and the group mind wanted someone to be able to perform a legal ceremony. I was the l;ogical choice. And besides, it gave us a sense of legitimacy.

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
Cool, just looked into that, and that's actually really neat. I registered with them as well :) So I guess that makes me an ordained Priestess?

EDIT:  Awww.... Someone changed my title -hugs-

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
You can get registered through the Universal Life Church. You can do it online! It's something that anyone can do; I myself did it because I lead a coven and the group mind wanted someone to be able to perform a legal ceremony. I was the l;ogical choice. And besides, it gave us a sense of legitimacy.

I'm legally recognized as a Wizard in the state of Texas, so that I can wed my sister and her fiance. I have the certificate framed over my desk. :I
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm legally recognized as a Wizard in the state of Texas, so that I can wed my sister and her fiance. I have the certificate framed over my desk. :I

You're a wizard, anski.

(Pretend that was a Hagrid voice, ok?)

But in all seriousness, that's pretty awesome. B) Post Your Pic just got magical!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Cool, just looked into that, and that's actually really neat. I registered with them as well :) So I guess that makes me an ordained Priestess?

Well, I'd say being a High Priestess is something you get when you initiate yourself into the Craft. That's one of the beautiful things about Wicca, IMO... each of us their own High Preist or Priestess, each of us divine.

Either way, congratulations, Reverend!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-hugs back-

:yuyu:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Well, I'd say being a High Priestess is something you get when you initiate yourself into the Craft. That's one of the beautiful things about Wicca, IMO... each of us their own High Preist or Priestess, each of us divine.

Either way, congratulations, Reverend!

I didn't know you were wiccan! :o

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I wonder how many of us there are? I thought we were all pretty open about it; apparrently I missed a few things.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I wonder how many of us there are? I thought we were all pretty open about it; apparrently I missed a few things.

I'm not formally pagan or wiccan or anything, but I do dabble in the occult.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Cool, cool. Like Crowley, and the Hermetics? That was kinda my introduction to "other than Christian".

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Cool, cool. Like Crowley, and the Hermetics? That was kinda my introduction to "other than Christian".

Pop onto IRC so we can stop derailing this thread, (y)?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What about me & M00's mystical thread? ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I wanna be a wizard too ;___;

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I only have 5 more years. :D

Spoiler for:
Wait...  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
What about me & M00's mystical thread? ;9

You have one of those?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Why am I getting email notices about this thread all of a sudden

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Hagrid voice again)
Because you're a wizard, Chewey.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]