RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks. I really like yours too.  I love the way you've used the grass hedge tiles.  Any ideas on how I'd put flowers in the trees without it looking weird?

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Rook... your Pokemon-esque map tickles me! In a good way!

I didn't know you made your own tilesets.

Anyway, here's a shot of a scene:

I feel like I could add a bit more flora, but I want some critique first.
I was thinking of having the well sit atop a stone path, but I'm not quite sure.

Rep:
Level 84
Nothing lasts Forever.
Pixel art is my thing. I make my own Tiles, Charactersets, Icons, Windoskins and so on. I just need someone to do all the drawing aspects. Faces, Panoramas, Battle Backs, Full bodied character art, title and game over screens.

@ DarkCodeZero: Looks good, but needs more flora add a few flowers.

@ Liberty: Yes, that looks much better in my opinion. You should probably add the waterfall effect to the waterfall. Overall much clearer and much better.

@ Mikhail: Flora is needed, that much is true. But not too much. I like it, but it lacks finess.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I do music and facesets. I make anywhere from 2 to 8 facesets in the average week, though sometimes it's more than just facesets; like titles, etc. Also, I intend to release a bunch of generated sprites (I B a loser -_-||) alongside facesets that can generally be used for several different types of characters, in the vein of Mack.

I'm terrible with pixels, though.

I'm probably best with music.
Of course, I don't really have time to make 30+ tracks for my game alone, which is why VGmusic and OC Remix comes in handy.

Rep:
Level 84
Nothing lasts Forever.
I Kinda need music, and game art. Really they are to only things holding me back from releasing a demo, once I have them I will begin work on it.

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I would do one or two facesets for you... but I have to collect and post my resources beforehand in the name of saying that I actually contributed something to the community--

And then you can decide for yourself if my style would suit your game.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Grove of Pale Griffons, thanks for looking ^_^

Rep:
Level 84
Fixed.  Any better?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
madriel222? Gotta say, i love the tiles you're using... Reminds me so  much of the golden age of RPGs... Not the gilded age we have now...

I don't like that green tinge you added, DarkCodeZero, but otherwise, I like the new version much better!
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Thought I'd post a hush hush script I've been working on.
Here's a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-Ca9o3wT0

No screenshots. I think its better seen in the video anyways. Bit too difficult to show in screenies.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Nicely done. I hope it's easy to configure graphically, it looks like the map editor is useless when using that.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Its in an early development stage. Eventually the map editor will be used. I found it easier to use my own maps for now.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
Shadow, they don't call you the Grand Master of mapping for nothing.

That church is absolutely breathtaking.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Few screenshots, I usually don't show indoor screens, probably because I suck at making them >.<

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You suck at making interiors?

Fooled me! They look beautiful; keep up the good work!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I just wanted some input on a map

yes its not done, my only question is if i should keep the light illuminations.
Its a temple that has gone slightly feral over the years, its a dungeon for my game.

Now the question is, do i use the highlights, or do i just say that its gone feral and as such, plants have begun growing inside

appreciate it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it'd be more believable if some walls were smashed down in favor for some wilderness sections.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
smashed down .... got it ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
Just for the lulz.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I would work on the trees. Most forests lack perfectly formed rows of them.

Unless they're in a tree farm.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
It's not intended to be realistic.  I'm going more for the style of old RPGs, that did have those infinite rows of trees for no logical reason.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I can dig that. Carry on.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 85
So I took Namkcor's advice and made everything much more crumbly, how does it look?

Oh, I know there are three errors that are squared in red, They are fixed in game, but my capture software likes to ignore them :|

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
That looks amazing, I really think it looks better than before.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.