RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you rather...?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Roast Ham... Ohh the deliciousness of it is simply calling out to me.  ;)

Would you rather work on a console game of your choice (Prequel/Sequel to an existing game. Cannot be your own game).

Or

Continue working on your own game with RPG maker.

Spoiler for:
You cannot choose both.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Console game, I'd likely make money off of it rather than making a free game for a hobby.

Would you rather, uh, see what's behind door number one or door number two?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Number two. I like even numbers.

Would you rather be able to turn invisible or be able to control time?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Control time. It'd be much more useful.

Would you rather live a long and unfulfilled life, or a short but very satisfying life?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Short but satisfying. I never wanted to be an old fuck anyway.

Would you rather die from as a warrior or as a mage?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I don't understand the question.
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Apologies, I screwed up.

Would you rather DIE from a warrior, or DIE from a mage?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Warrior. Stab, bleed, dead. Mages can fuck with you in so many different ways.

Would you rather die as a warrior (and by that I mean in the line of duty or doing something heroic), or warm in your bed? (DP3 can't answer, we already know his opinion.)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
As a warrior. A hero of war. Yeah, that's what I'll be.

Friday or My Jeans?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Friday... It's slightly more bearable.

Fire Emblem or Disgaea?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Disgaea, by a mile.

Be they guy in charge or the guy who knows what's going on?
(Assuming they are mutually exclusive)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Fire Emblem or Disgaea?

I can't answer that because I'm not the post after, but for the record Fire Emblem is my favorite game in the whole goddam universe. Thank you. ;8

I'd rather be the "guy" that knows what's going on. :)

Assuming you disliked your ex, who was a really crazy guy/girl and called you a terribly bad name. Would you rather (in honor of DrSword) defecate on his/her porch or punch them in the face?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
No matter how much I've wanted to, I've never been physically able to hit a girl (Goddamn morals) so I guess I would have to defecate the porch.

Fire Emblem is my favorite game in the whole goddam universe. Thank you. ;8

Then I guess you know what I was talking about when I said your avatar looked like someone who was sleeping and waiting for humans (in another thread of course).

Err... Anyway.

Would you rather have the ability to Lucid Dream all the time or Master the ability of REM sleep?
(Meaning - you only need to sleep for two hours a day)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Well, I meditate a lot, and it's very close to lucid dreaming so I'd have to pick the REM thing.

Sorry about using "guy", i meant anyone, male or female.

OKAY... Given the choice, change your race or your gender?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Change my race, I'm sick of being an Argonian, I'd rather be a Dark Elf.

Jks. If I had to pick, I'd change my gender, nothing would really change if I changed my race. But Gender, so many new things to do...
Like shopping for 3 hours straight and actually enjoying it (I've never been able to do that before).

As a mage, which elemental affinity would you rather have?
(Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Electricity, Ice, Light, Dark)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Uh, I think it's supposed to be a binary choice, but I'll go with it. Water.

(also, gender doesn't really have anything to do with that. I hate shopping :P)

Would you rather go to jail or go to an asylum?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
(also, gender doesn't really have anything to do with that. I hate shopping :P)
Fine, I can do a duck face and have all the boys tell me how gorgeous I am.  :V
Can't do that as a guy.  :D

I'd pick asylum... Simply because my ass wouldn't grow bigger in an asylum AND because I'm flexible enough to get out of a Strait Jacket (I won't be in there for long).

Control Space or Control Time?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then I guess you know what I was talking about when I said your avatar looked like someone who was sleeping and waiting for humans (in another thread of course).

Are you talking about that hooded guy who changes depending on who he is talking to? I've played a lot of the games, but not 100% of them. And my memory is really fail. I like your Jaffar avatar, though. ;)

Sorry about using "guy", i meant anyone, male or female.

No worries! I was just being silly haha :)

I'd rather Control Time.

Would you rather be a sumo wrestler or a thug?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:01:09 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Sumo! I'd rather be the bigger individual in a contest of strength. Although, the loincloth is... offputting. Still, more respect, and it's legal.

Wouldja rather be an expert at one thing or a jack-of-all-trades?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Jack-of-all-trades. >Ninja, Mage, Marksman & Healer all in one.
(Actually funny considering one of my games characters is just like this).

Are you talking about that hooded guy who changes depending on who he is talking to? I've played a lot of the games, but not 100% of them. And my memory is really fail.

Damn, I forgot that guys name, I think it was Brandal or something like that.

Nah, I was talking about Asura and Yune from FE10.

I like your Jaffar avatar, though. ;)
Thanks for the compliment, I just used MS paint to add some extra detail.

He looks fairly close to the character in my game, but until I learn how to draw, I'll have to stick with him  :-\

Would you rather a world filled with concrete roads or regular dirt pavements?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nah, I was talking about Asura and Yune from FE10.

Ohhh Ashera and Yune were my first guess, but I figured it wasn't them because they aren't really waiting on humans. Rather, they are waiting until 1000 years or for a war to wake them up (which they didn't want to happen haha). :P

Hmmm... dirt is dusty, but much safer if I fall. I'll go with dirt.

Would you rather be naked in public or wear a suit made of thong straps?
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hmm, tough one. I'll go naked, at least I won't look like some fetish freak... although that could be advantageous in some situations.

Rather be sick every once in a while like normal, or get your lifetime's allotment of disease over with in one chunk?

Rep:
Level 82
Why not...

If somewhere down the line of diseases that I've to eventually get includes something fatal, I'd definitely rather just be sick like normal (which for me is pretty rare anyway).

Would you rather give someone close bad advice about something, or be given bad advice by someone close?

(came up earlier in a random conversation so I thought I'd share that).
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would rather be given bad advice by someone close. I value being reliable to friends and family. If I didn't give good advice, then I'd feel unreliable. I know it will happen, but I hate it when it does.

Would you rather be an emotional individual (feeling stronger joy and sorrow) or less-emotional (getting over what makes you happy and sad) far too quickly?
I'm one of those, often wishing I was the other. D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Full is not heavy as empty, not nearly. Give me pain over nothingness; more out of life than less.

Would you rather be a compulsive gambler or a compulsive eater?