RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Guides? (Stradegy Guides)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Im going to make one for my game when its done, i was curious to know if anyones ever made one for theres before?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
What if it snowed in San Francisco?
I was PLANNING to make one for my game and host it on freewebs with pictures and everything, but I haven't finished the first Chapter of the game yet, so I'm not far enough done to warrant such an action.
Current project:
Chaos Angelix - ~5% complete

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
lol ya someone has to finish a game before they can make a guide

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Im going to make one for my game when its done, i was curious to know if anyones ever made one for theres before?

Kamau did for his Legion Saga Series, which was made with Rpg Maker 2000.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
I am gona make one for mine... I made one for a smaller game I made which didn't really require a guide... had like 40 maps n thats it... (Yes... I am calling a game I made that had 40 maps small... that IS small isn't it...? Oh and they were like 50x50...)
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
40 maps...um...I'd think that's medium just slightly on the small side if they were 50x50.

Impressive though...(needs to find a decent village tile set)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
40 maps...um...I'd think that's medium just slightly on the small side if they were 50x50.

Who the **** are we kidding 40 50X50 maps is freking huge!, lol

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I didn't want to make one for my entire game, I like people to at least try to figure out stuff for themselves.  But I thought of releasing a side quest guide for it, since those are harder to find and some people get really annoyed if they miss a lot of side quests.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm gonna make one for my game, its gonna be made in power point and have all that crap but it'll be released after I decently start my second game so players can play how I expected them to...unless someone spoils my wish, they would be heartless, cold blooded evil being.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I doubt I will have one for my current game in-production.

Like darkelementwars mentioned, I will like to see players go through the game themselves, then possibly discuss strategy matter if one got stuck.

Though, then again, my game will be pretty simple and straightforward, so I highly doubt someone can get stuck easily..
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!

Who the **** are we kidding 40 50X50 maps is freking huge!, lol

you think thats huge...? Hmm... I call it small...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Lol I mean have you seen the finished games here, if lucky they have like 35 maps and maybe half of them are 50X50

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'm planning to make one...

How to get all weapons...Abilities, Maps...Boss Stratergies and stuff...I dunno, always liked that too.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i think its kinda stupid to do that. most made games arent that hard to beat anyways

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Yeah but its nice to have a guide to show you were all of the side quests, bonus items, ect are,

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
God...I have over 40 maps, and average out at 2500 squares each (square root that and you'll find it comes out as 50x50) and there is NO WAY that my game is anywhere near finished...I mean, I haven't even got out of the first village, let alone got to the next town. So yeah, I have a particulary big game by your standards.

As of when I've finished it..(perhaps not for a few...er...who are we kidding, years) I may then produce a guide. (hopefully i can keep it less than three inches thick)
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I will have a Strategy Guide on Dark Lands. Both demo and full game.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%