RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Im back, lets throw a party and go burn something...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
well i did an honest mans work cough*bribery*cough and well my dad says i can be on teh comp as long as i am banned from saying fire now i say burning glowy stuff,no im not kidding he really did ban me...:( oh well im back now worship me!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Lmao your back! Blaze is back too, everyone is coming back. :lol:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
omfg i leave for a month and blaze comes back?! imagine who would come back if dwarra actually leave??? would it be blazemacrules34?! meh, im not really coming back im just....well i never left cuz i got grounded, so its not like i had any choice...please remember next time you catch something on fire make sure its your neighbors house not yours

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Point taken, BROTHER!

Heh heh,
Buring glowing stuff good.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
i can be on teh comp as long as i am banned from saying fire

ok bye bye you just said the F word -.-
lol welcome back, as for blaze, the warm welcome he got would probably chase him away for good..
until he forgets why he got chased, think everyone loves him but me and get back again to face the truth
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
OMFG did blueXx just say welcome back?!?! OMFG TO ME?!! OMFG! i see dwarra wasnt the only one who got drunk when i was gone...anyways i thoguht the F word was farfeknugen not F*re

edit:omg it censored f*re!

this is teh best welcome i haver received, ussualy its "The moneys in the cashier take it just dont shoot me"

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Only you can get banned from fire lol!

Rep:
Level 97
people kind of stare when you yell "omg! the cold stings like burning glowy stuff!" in the middle of a pole vault Point:its not fair!!! :cry: oh well glad to see noone hates me

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Inaru wants to see pictures of you with your girlfriend I think.
bringing sexy back

Heh heh,
Ark might get a girlfriend soon...
If so, he might post a picture in the appropiate topic.

Actually, I'm kinda of curious to see Swords gf, 'cause you know. With that Steve Urkal picture with his boxers on his head I gotta' question him.

Rep:
Level 91
wait why cant you say fire?? im so confused :?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
He got grounded for lighting his backyard on fire (?)