RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How did you think of your username?

Rep:
Level 90
Meh, I'm just curious to know.
I am targeting this at people with names like silverline and dwarra because there is no real way of telling how they thought of that name, however a name like mariofan abviously means you are a mario fan.

This is how I got my name.
If you have played any of the worms games you will know that when making a team you get the choice to generate random names for team members, I did just that one day to look for a forum username and thatsmypie came up, I liked it, so I used it  :D
And now I use that as my username for EVERYTHING!

How did you think of yours?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There's a small company in the UK who make office furniture; they have a line of failing cabinets, called Silverline. :roll:

I stole the "silverline" badge off one of the cabinets and stuck it on my guitar, and basically went from there.
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Z: Zach is my name!
X: I'm Xtreme
Melee: Super Smash Bros.

I put it together... and there you go!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Kune-Tear ia a D&D name i came up with. He's a Orc Barabarian and i use it for everything because the username and password are funny,cool, and easy to remember.
I like to feast on souls,what about you?
http://kune-tear.deviantart.com/
Please visit, and if your in to awesome anime visit this link,no joke.
http://lightmusashi.deviantart.com/

Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Koja: name of main character in meh game...

Rep:
Level 90
Neko... Meow... If Neko is taken, I use Zolandor which is some kickass name that I made up cause im the master at random retarded names =]
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Because I used the username 'Kiet Maj de Tsuno' on battleon.com and I put the last and first words together/edited a little.

Tsuno Kiet
Tsunokiette
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
My mom thought mine up for me!! :lol:
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Hmmm, let's see..
My very first Username was "Dragon_Slayer_95" back when I was 9-10 on Diablo. I think somewhere in there before that it was "Angel_Yoko" which.. Was gay... But that was also on Diablo. From there on it evolved to "Arkknight" and then I decided to shorten it to "Arknight". Which after several years later my father told me my families original name was "Bennett" but for some reason it was shortend to "Benn".. Although I'm not to sure if that's all true because my mother said it wasn't but they're divorced so meh... Anyway people seem to use Ark a little to much so in order to keep my orginal name and honor my family name I call myself "ArkBennett".

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Wolf = What my dog looks like, and is part wolf aswell
Majestic = Goes along great, because wolves are fasinating creatures

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Mine was a left handed drunken typo...

Rep:
Level 91
Gongo- think i was high or drunk (lopl jk its a random name i used in starcraft back in the day)

Dragonking0j- i love dragons as ever one knows, and im there king, lopl the 0 means well im first and j for my first name jamie

Soul- uuuuuuuummmmmmm

Linker_blinker- ok i was a bit drunk there (i was 16, so last year, it was 1 time never agian) :(

Rep:
Level 91
well when i was 10 i was a fan of a lousy soccer team named maccabi tel aviv
naturally my first nick was maccabi
only that it sucked

so i added something to it and named it "maccabi_fire" only that it sucked even more
so i changed it to "blue_fire"
i figured that's good enough but damn flame sounded better after a while and so i renamed it to blue flame , but then some people never understood the beauty of the word flame... and they are morons ><
so i fell back to blue
but blue is always taken for some reason... though i never really saw anyone using that username so that person who keeps stealing blue, if you read it, you suck.

so i had to add something, it changed with every mmorpgs judging by the job, i hate nicks like blue bow, blue arrow, blue wizzo and so on
but there are no jobs in forums are there?
and since i couldn't make it blue guest or blue mod -.- (lol ok just the thought of those nicks...) and i couldn't bother checking if blue is taken (is it?) i chose blueXx
(which is the 2nd jobless blue ever, i had to do one for gunbound too, had an account named blueOo there, but Oo sux and Xx is better and i can't put -.- cause for some reason no one lets you use . ><)

and that's how i write a quite long post instead of just saying "bah blue pwns i like blue"
holy shit my sig was big!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You know some times when you see some thing move in the shadows so you look and it disapears... try not looking and watching it out of your perifarule view... you will start seeing all sorts of odd creatures...

Best way... At night when your eye's adjust to the rooms darkness... when you can almost see every thing, watch a spot on your wall... blink as normal... you will notice the room Pulse dark and light... this is normal... But whats not normal are the bright lights and drak pockets that actually move and some take form...

I wrote a film based on this idea (Script and what not) I started making a flash anim and building my WEB site... But I lost it all... My HD Crashed...

all I have now is the Username...  :cry:

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Silverline
There's a small company in the UK who make office furniture; they have a line of failing cabinets, called Silverline. :roll:

I stole the "silverline" badge off one of the cabinets and stuck it on my guitar, and basically went from there.

lol, I remember at my old school they had the exact same cabenets, ah they bring back so many memories, I pinched one of it just because I was bored listening to my humanities teacher rabble on about some dude named derek carver, then I got caught  :oops:  
I had to pay for a glue stick to stick it back on! They couldn't just use one from school (bastards) they made me buy one myself! :evil:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
A look in the mapbook and tadaa :D
The Khyber pass connects Afghanistan with Pakistan, but I don't have any connection to the place myself.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Gilgamesh, after the Epic of Gilgamesh (my favorite story).

And at the time of its origin I had been playing Ragnarok Online. Hence the RO. I originally made it as an sn for AIM, but I use it in a variety of other things as well now.

Just chose it because gameshark saved my @$$ countless time in video games.
In the words of the imortal Mushmouth:
"Hebedebedehabadeba"
Translation:

Sonic the Hedgehog (The RPG)
production currently stopped to help make a guild's game.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I chose Master of Time because I am a zelda fanatic but "Hero of time"
didn't quite work for me. So, I went for "Master"
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
some people already know this but

my first online account must have been my old email which was trickydickyr whoch i got fed up with because it was childish then 3 numbers came into my head "316" and i became rich316 which i got fed up with because it is unoriginal

i then started messing with html and making my website and other things

the first tag i could rememebr of by heart was the link tag eg

<a href="www.crankeye.com/forums">Crankeye Forums</a>

so then i stole "a href" merged togeth to form "ahref" which should not have a capital letter because i say so then i though geh! how do i pronounce this

its pronounced "ah-ref"

my gmail email accoutn happens to be allahref because some idiot took ahref but it makes sense because if you want to reach me from any website then that email is the one you use.

mostly it is not taken on forums and websites

Do I really need to explain my self? Actually I'm gonna change it to Lord Cloud soon sionce it doesnt sound as fruity as Cloud Master and Lord is an awesome title I always loved.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lord Dante...

Some time when I got onto internet forums I was playing DMC, and since Dante kicks uber ass, I decided to make that my name, hence "Lord Dante". Of course, Dante is used for alot of names nowadays...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love the night and i like terror animals.
Wolf gives a whole new thing to a name, and adding night to it is better/\.

So i thought i could make my username...

NIGHTWOLF
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: Khyber
A look in the mapbook and tadaa :D
The Khyber pass connects Afghanistan with Pakistan, but I don't have any connection to the place myself.

Dude, it connects India and Pakistan, it could go through Afghanistan im not sure but it's based for India
I like to feast on souls,what about you?
http://kune-tear.deviantart.com/
Please visit, and if your in to awesome anime visit this link,no joke.
http://lightmusashi.deviantart.com/

i changed my name from cloud master to lord cloud because it looks and sounds better now  :^^: