RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hay (I just met you...and this is crazy...!)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
My first real (technically training) day is tomorrow. :)
Good luck then!!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Thanks! :D

I guess I should say it went well. ^-^ I really love working there right about now, I'm starting to get things down pretty well~

:yuyu: (I'm going to use that face all the time now xD)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
It's cool to have a place you love going to/being at and getting paid to do it.
Promotion ;)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Good thing Yuyu!! Hope you'll be able to keep the love for the job :D

Tomorow is my first day as a Trainee in a daycare :D

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

Congrats! :ma: I hope you have fun there. My sister works at a daycare~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

A few pointers:
1) Buy clothes that don't stain easily.
2) Always keep a bottle of Advil/Tylenol/something for headaches in your car. You will need it immediately.
3) Keep Valium or alcohol on hand at your home. 

Have Fun! :dog:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah fuck kids; get drunk :mad:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
fuck kids; get drunk

You should be a life coach.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=

A few pointers:
2) Always keep a bottle of Advil/Tylenol/something for headaches in your car. You will need it immediately.

I need to wear a white t-shirt...
I go by bike...
I don't need valium or alcohol as I kinda love children...

So yeah, and what could them little 0 to 3 year olds do that would get me stressed out anyway?

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
So yeah, and what could them little 0 to 3 year olds do that would get me stressed out anyway?

hahahahaha

you are joking right

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots

You have to REALLY love kids if you don't think it's gonna leave you even a little stressed :o
That noise, that crying, that stench, that mess... One is bad enough, I couldn't handle a daycare's amount. ;9
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=

You have to REALLY love kids if you don't think it's gonna leave you even a little stressed :o
That noise, that crying, that stench, that mess... One is bad enough, I couldn't handle a daycare's amount. ;9
It went great!!
Changing diapers was easy as they are all just so adorable and sweet.
Feeding was a little stressy with some as they were real slow!! But hey, they're little...
Playing was nice. Only thing that made me stress out a bit was lunch for the ones who work there and parents coming over to take them back home as all kids were yelling at that time :O

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Not even if you REALLY love kids lol  I started babysitting when I was 12 and have worked a few daycare jobs myself.  I have 3 children, 3 nieces and 2 nephews, and 1 more on the way. I'm rarely without children around me, and I love them. But there are times when I would dearly love to throttle them all lol

A few pointers:

I need to wear a white t-shirt...
I go by bike...
I don't need valium or alcohol as I kinda love children...

Who came up with white? o0  That was crazy (that wasn't aimed at you, I know it wasn't your decision)
Put it in your purse :P
I have never used alcohol or valium, that was a joke. :P

I'm glad your first day went great, on a serious note you will come home with headaches some days because of the noise level. And if you work there long enough at some point you will be pooped, pissed, and puked on.  Thus the white shirt thing is cr-a-zy.  But you'll also have a lot of fun :ladyj:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I'm glad your first day went great, on a serious note you will come home with headaches some days because of the noise level. And if you work there long enough at some point you will be pooped, pissed, and puked on.  Thus the white shirt thing is cr-a-zy.  But you'll also have a lot of fun :ladyj:
Well, the white thing is for the parents to see who's a trainee.
Puke, no problem! Getting pissed or pooped? No problem, had to deal with two kids with diarrhoea today!! *smells bad*
Don't mind the smell and the noise is actually not that bad where I am. It was actually rather quiet for about 3 hours, even the babies were quiet!!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Once they hit 2 years, they get so darn cute :ladyj:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm on the opposite side I guess. Babies are adorable until they get old enough to break things. ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That's when you break them.

That's when you break them.

If Sims has taught me anything it's that babies and toddlers are assholes who get off on crying, but I have a niece and she's a sweetie.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They're super cute at 2, but that's when they are the most destructive... :yuyu:

My nephew is 3 and he's recently got past the destructive stage, and he's learning manners. The only problem is, now he talks too much! :ladyj: But that's okay, because I do, too~ So I just think it's cute! :ma:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
My nephew just turned 3, and he sounds like he's just getting started with the destruction. He's started peeing in people's shoes recently. x_X

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My nephew just turned 3, and he sounds like he's just getting started with the destruction. He's started peeing in people's shoes recently. x_X

Ohhh my god :irock2: peeing...in...shoes...?

My nephew is extremely possessive. :drmc: The way we get him to eat a lot of his food if by saying "I'm gonna eat your food if you don't!" and he says "NO ITS MY FOOD! NOOO!"

Similarly, whenever his daddy (my bro in law) wants to mess with him, he hugs my nephew's mommy (my sister) and says "Now she's my mommy!" and my nephew flips out and says "NOOO! MY MOMMY!!!" :ladyj:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Lol, my nephew is usually like that too. Recently though, he's been sleeping on the floor and saying he doesn't like his bed. My sister (his mom) said that she was going to give it away to some other kid to try and get him to be jealous and want his bed. Instead, he told her "yeah, give it away!". And now every day he goes "Mommy, why haven't you given that bed away yet?". :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hahaha it sounds like he's growing to be a little too sharing! :ladyj: That's cute~

Whenever my nephew comes into my room while I'm on the computer, he likes to cuddle up in my bed near the cats. :yuyu: He doesn't get too close to them, because they have scratched him before, but he still loves them! :ma:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I think he might just want a new bed, lol

That's adorable!   :aco: Makes me miss my cat already.