RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hay (I just met you...and this is crazy...!)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Got a second job interview~ just one more step to take ;8

Congratulations! Take the last step - tweak yourself during your interview, tell the interviewer there's more where that came from.

don't do that. ;)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
haha xD I honestly have no idea what to do! My eldest sister told me to expect questions about my personality. :o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
GOOD LUCK! 

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
OH MI GOD, the cat stole my arm!!!  :o
Lulwut?
The cat jumped onto my bed and I started petting her, she just kinda dropped her entire body on my wrist so I couldn't move...

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
My cat does that all the time when I'm trying to sleep. Alternatively, he'll try to sleep on my head.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Nah, my cat just lies between my legs so that "she can haves all blanket and I gets to haves none"!!
She literally pushes my legs from under the sheets...

Or, she'll place herself in the middle of my bed just so that I have just 10cm of space left, or something like that  :-\

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
My cat lays on my head, too, when she wants attention. ;9

Also...I got the job!!! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks!! xD

:dino:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Congrats yuyu!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Congratulatory dinosaur party!
:dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino:
:dino: :dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
xD!!! awww, you guys are too kind!!!

I'm pretty excited, but a little nervous, too. ^^; Customer Service sounds like a tough job for the emotionally meek, like me. ;9 But I like dealing with people, so... ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Congratulations yuyu!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
You'll be fine. I'm normally socially awkward most of the time but have a customer service job myself and am told that I'm one of the better workers there just by being nice and enthusiastic with the guests.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks, everyone!! ;D

You'll be fine. I'm normally socially awkward most of the time but have a customer service job myself and am told that I'm one of the better workers there just by being nice and enthusiastic with the guests.

Whew! I'm glad to hear you say that! ^-^ I'll just stay nice and positive and hope that I don't run into many really angry people! :)
At my old job, we didn't have a customer service counter, so cashiers kinda did both. :P So, I may just have the experience I need anyways.~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Smile and be polite. Honest to god that is all a customer service rep does. Basically get used to eating.. well.. you know ;) 

You'll deal with angry people, and some really rude ones. Remember that even if they are raging at you it isn't you they're upset with.  Never take it personally.  You're gonna be great Yuyu, trust me :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smile and be polite. Honest to god that is all a customer service rep does. Basically get used to eating.. well.. you know ;) 

You'll deal with angry people, and some really rude ones. Remember that even if they are raging at you it isn't you they're upset with.  Never take it personally.  You're gonna be great Yuyu, trust me :)

That makes me feel a lot better, too!! :D Actually, the store itself seemed to be much more friendly than many of the others. ;8 Everyone there was talking to me and being really cool and such~ I hope this place turns out really well! ^-^ It's a bit of a drive, but it's a really comfortable place~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just did my orientation. ;D Was actually pretty neat, because the guy who handled it was super awesome. :D (Everyone there seems to be awesome). The training videos were either really hilarious (no really) or really lame, to the point of being hilarious. The youthfulness of that store makes me happy, haha. I actually figured out that I'll be both a cashier and a customer service rep, it seems like they work me up to doing both, but I start as a cashier. ;o

The break room is nice (except everyone complains that the coloring is extremely tacky, but I don't care! :P). Cool thing about an electronics store is the break room has this really gigantic flat-screened tv, with a leather sofa in front of it. Dear lord, at my last job, we had a little box tv with cable (I think) that barely worked. And cheap little plastic chairs. O_o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
:jelly: 

I don't even have a gigantic flat-screened TV at home ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:jelly: 

I don't even have a gigantic flat-screened TV at home ;9

;9 that's electronics stores for you...what show-offs! D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
John's sister has like a 60'' flatscreen. It takes up most of the wall. *_*

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Oh sure, RUB IT IN WON'T YOU

:'(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Rub it like a barbecue.

By chance are you working at Frys?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Best Buy, only asians work at fry's

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, haha xD I dunno about the asians part, but I am working at Best Buy. ^-^

My first real (technically training) day is tomorrow. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]