RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rank your fellow members

Rep:
Level 91
Your just mad your not on the list..

But these are the most outspoken people in the forum. These guys give it color. They make it more than a help forum.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
What Forum?
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Inaru
Oops. So many people. Dwarra and Tsu belong on the list too. Edit whatever you want.

Yay, somebody loves me lol. :^^:

This topic sounds interesting, I'll keep me eyes on it.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
I apoligize. Instead of forum, Is hould have said Message Board. But there is a list at the beinging

BlueXx(He shows what new members can be like after a bit of experience)
Silverline(Allways doing something crazy)
Crankeye(Answers my PMs all the time)
Sephiroth(The original badass)
TheBodge(Allways making new stuff)
ZXmelee(For the artwork he does)
Halo, Tsu, Zshadow, Pegasus, Gongo, ROTS (people who help keep the board running smoothly)
Dragonmagna, Deathtrooper, Dr Sword, Yossy, Sir Valior (People who are fun, make up the frequent posters and help a lot on this board)

Blaze. He's left. I hated him.... Soooooo much.

Rep:
Level 91
Your just mad your not on the list..

hmmm... I am just thinking About lets see many other active memers you left out Lord cloud Deadly diablo arkbennet neosris who came back recently night wolf the list goes on I could keep on going but that would be spamming but next time dont use the word forum unless you plan to include the forum

Lol, thanks for mentioning me Blackdragon. But I already know why I'm not on the list but I still wonder why Neosirius and Deadly Diablo didn't...
Nightwolf probably didn't 'cause she just came back.

Highly Respected Members
1.Tsunokiette - I highly respect him, he was the first person I've ever respected on this site.

2.BlueXx - I highly respect him and his brutal honsty.

3.Silverline - Great guy! Although I've never sat-down and talked to him.

4.Deathtrooper - Almost reminds me a bit of myself, he's pretty cool.

5.Zshadow29 - To bad he's having computer troubles. His forum is getting a little slow now.

Respected Members
6.Crankeye - I don't know him at all, but he must be respected for starting this site.

7.Dr Sword - A bit of a spammer, but he's cool nonetheless, plus he has alot of ambition. I look forward to see his future resources.

8.zxmelee - Not much to say about him, I just think he's cool. His whole attitude and such.

9.Yossy - Same with zxmelle, I just think this members attitude is rankable.

Forgotten Respected Members
10.Neosiris - He's cool, especially the part about him being a homosexual is very exotic. It shows that we, the peoples of Crankeye forums can live in peace (Sometimes) regardless of our race, gender, & sexuality.

11.Deadly_Diablo - Never had a sit-down and talk. But he seems worthy of respect.

Least Respected Members
Gongo - Lol, I think one of the first sentence he said to me was calling me a noob. Plus he isn't very active lately. And he faked his death.

Stranger Memebers
Sephiroth
Pegasusgamer
HaloOfTheSun
Inaru
TheBodge - You still think I'm Blaze now? Also called me a noob.
TheRots
Sir Valior - Seems nice, and she seems kinda pretty. :^^:
dragonmagna

These people I've never really gotten to know, and I apologize for that.
I'm sure they're all good people in some type of way.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
What'd'ya rate me?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Hmm... I thought this would happen... All the people not on the list want in.
:tinysmile:

HaloOfTheSun, the list is fine the way it is. There are only a few people that were missed like Neosiris for example.

Aus Ace Leader, If you just asked "Why didn't you rate me" (Not sure if you did) than that's because your new. These are bascially vetern memebers.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, the list is for people that have been here for awhile, if you don't know them, how can they be on the list?

EDIT* I'm the seem to be the most respected non-mod member. 8)

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Meh. I don't care if I'm not on the list. I know there's at least 1 person here who likes me.  :D
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Y i not helpful member  :cry:

Am i not good help man anymore  :cry:

y i not like on forum  :cry:

y inaru hate me  :cry:

lol

PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW THIS IS A JOKE :|

Rep:
Level 91
that's ok dwarra you are still number one in my list *hugs*
was that good? ok where are my 50$?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
holy shit i see alot has changed (if you forgot already its me Gongo XD)
i have been on this forum alot but only looking neevr posting (dont know why) well i have been working on ym game and talking to declan on MSN alot. so can some one fill me in on what hass been happerning (oh and thx for me being at the bottem :cry:

(oh is blaze still here i realy dnot whont to be flamed by him)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Bah, Blaze is gone.  :^^:  :^^:  :^^:

I put you at the bottom of my list because I thought you were gone, as I'm sure that's the reason for most others. They thought you were gone or just didn't know you. But, I'm glad to see you aren't gone.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
well better stick on topic XD

(im not puting my self in-also why is dd and assaf not in it, there good members ok well assaf was a spamer but he was funny some times :D )

-Declan (Lord cloud (i dont cear if his not on the list  :evil: )
-Crankeye (very nice guy/girl (i still dnot know your gender XD))
-Pegasusgamer (Joes a cool guy)
-Sir Valior (great scripter//not not how she looks  :shock: )
-Zshadow29 (i think thats the guy i used to know  :whoa: )
-TheRots (i think i showed him crank eye i forgot might have been some one else any way nice guy)
-HaloOfTheSun (cool music hpe you still make them)
-Yossy (i liked the game she was making and dame shes a good drawer)
-dragonmagna  (i think i rember you..... i think)

and the following are people i dont know or forgot about  :lol:

Silverline
Sephiroth
BlueXx
Inaru
TheBodge
Deathtrooper
Dr Sword
zxmelee

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
I apoligize. Instead of forum, Is hould have said Message Board. But there is a list at the beinging

BlueXx(He shows what new members can be like after a bit of experience)
Silverline(Allways doing something crazy)
Crankeye(Answers my PMs all the time)
Sephiroth(The original badass)
TheBodge(Allways making new stuff)
ZXmelee(For the artwork he does)
Halo, Tsu, Zshadow, Pegasus, Gongo, ROTS (people who help keep the board running smoothly)
Dragonmagna, Deathtrooper, Dr Sword, Yossy, Sir Valior (People who are fun, make up the frequent posters and help a lot on this board)

Blaze. He's left. I hated him.... Soooooo much.

Ye' not a fan of blaze either. I didnt hack his site the first time. But it happened again about 3 days ago. That was me...  but he kept calling me on msn then said stuff about my mum/"mom" and i take that offencivly as she died when i was one years old. so i hacked in and deleted the entire thing. *bye bye*
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
*clap cla clap*

any thing that brings sadness to blaze brings joy to me (and i think ever one else) :lol:

wait blaze had a site DAME IT I COULD OF HACKED IT :evil: (he pissed me off so munch, always thinking he was number 1. :evil: )

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Quote from: gongo

(im not puting my self in-also why is dd and assaf not in it, there good members ok well assaf was a spamer but he was funny some times :D )

Well thankyou, but.. Assaf = TheRotS if you didn't notice by now..

Rep:
Level 91
Right, so if you could add more people to the list, who would it be.

I'm not inconsiderate, I just wrote up who I could think of at the moment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
I think we should just choose from the memberlist.. We don't need a list to know the members.

Rep:
Level 91
But there are way to many members, many of them posting less than 50 times.

Rep:
Level 91
cheese.

and to think that when asked "rank the members" you will go and rank everyone, nah you will rank whoeva you know -.-
no list needed.. just rank the people you know Xx
though the list, if it doesn't limit is very very helpful cause you don't want to forget anyone
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91