RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character Art (CLOSED)

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
hopefully i will get all these done by the end of the week :D

Rep:
Level 87
got good news & bad news:

bad news first of course: I won't be able to complete female character requests, as they all came out crappy.

Good news: All other requests will be posted in about 10 minutes.

Rep:
Level 87
In order of request:

Attachment 1:
SteelJay

Attachment 2:
theeggman85

Attachment 3:
imperfectclone19

Attachments 4 and 5:
iceflame1019

Rep:
Level 87
Yay! Thanks so much, you're awesome!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Those look amazing Zeldrak. +rep for awesome work.

Rep:
Level 87
o ok i didnt see the above post. thought I had gotten skipped. O well. Those are really nice btw:)

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Wow awesome work man!  If the female requests are giving you troubles, I'd be happy to do them for you.  What do you say?

Rep:
Level 87
Wow awesome work man!  If the female requests are giving you troubles, I'd be happy to do them for you.  What do you say?

i don't mind any help :) if you'd like to help, that's ok with me.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

EVAProjectZeroOne:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Those are great garygill. I don't want to request again though. I've already had quite a few of mine fulfilled.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks, MA. =)

Rep:
Level 86
Hello all! :)

just wondering if you were going to work on my request?  "Really old grouchy dwarfish looking man with one eye bulging"

Its alright if you want to pass on it, I was just wondering. Thanks! Your work is awesome, I finally got my tablet, but Its taking a little while to get used to the slipperyness of it compared to pencil on paper. hehe (any tips ;) ) well, keep up the good work *waves*

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I'm going to assume Zeldrak will take this request unless otherwise stated.

Also, the slippery surface of the tablet simply takes getting used to.  Just draw on it lots and it'll start feeling more comfortable.

Rep:
Level 86
WOW, I like this guy

You made all of them?

Rep:
Level 87
WOW, I like this guy

You made all of them?

every portrait you see here from my own posts were done by me.

Garygill is also helping out on some stuff occasionally :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
If you're still doing requests, might I add one more to the pot?

Request: Simple enough, just a more realistic version of my avatar. White fur, spikey silver hair pulled back into a ponytail, smiling blue eyes that stare out over a small pair of shades resting on the muzzle, and a smug smile that seems to say "You think you can beat me? HA!"

Rep:
Level 87
not much of an anthro fan, but i'll see what i can do :D

Rep:
Level 86
Hi!
Firstly.. I'd Like to say Your Art Rocks. I draw... but not very good.
Ok... I have a request.
Can You Make My Avatar? Please?
Oh... And An Extra Resource Picture, If You Decide To Do It.

Rep:
Level 86
Do you do battlers?
My mind is my home

Rep:
Level 87
i am currently no taking battlers, but trimester exams are coming soon and i need to study, so whenever i get free time i'll post the requests.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
If you are still taking requests,  I have one that would be fairly interesting.

A man in his late thirties/early fourties with light rumpled hair, and has no sideburns.

The man has only one noticable battlescar, and that is that his jaw was ripped clean off.  His upper lip, upper teeth, and tongue are all there, just his jaw is missing.

Rep:
Level 87
da good king:

hmmmmm...a little different from wat i had in mind, but very inspiring ;). Oh, and thanks for takin up the request, garygill.

Btw, first post in MONTHS. Feelin pretty good about it >.>

Rep:
Level 97
It's kind of late, isn't it :P

Rep:
Level 87
wat is? the thanks? or my near yearly hybernation?