RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I got a PS3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
But I didn't buy it, and it isn't mine, it was bought for Blu Ray, but I can still use it >:D
But I did buy ROck Band for it. >:3

I cant type on this keyboard. ;-;

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
It doesn't have many games. That's why it's not mine.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I got ps3. I just bought GRAW2 and Splinter Cell Double Agent.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You are not rocking right now.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
The PS3 never will have games. It'll be the only Sony console that just doesn't have games. 4 years from now, when the PS4 is out, there will be games for the PS4, but still no games for the PS3.

::)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
The PS3 never will have games. It'll be the only Sony console that just doesn't have games. 4 years from now, when the PS4 is out, there will be games for the PS4, but still no games for the PS3.

::)
PS3 does have one game. Talladega Nights.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
there is good games on ps3(i worked in a video game store lol) but to be honnest, all the good games are ALSO on xbox or on the wii.
the only good game exclusive to PS3 so far is Uncharted(IMO).
Sony is known for starting slowwwly. xbox has already 4x more games than ps3.
but anyway sony screwed us all with the 4 different models.

-20 g = runs all games(cant find them nemore,or barely)
-40 g = doesn't run any games at all(ps2/ps1)
-60 g = runs all games(starting to be rare)
-80 g = most of the ps1/ps2 games. every months(or about) theres updates about some games that the ps3 will be able to play.

before(when it came out..20 was the first) it was expensive as omfg. simple, they costed more to make than to sell, that's why they decided to make the 60 after the 20, since adding 40 gig for 100$ = profit for them. but then that wasn't enough. they started to stop the process and make theese damn 80 ans 40 with sucky spiderman 3 LOL.
it's expensive, but good thing there's a blueray <.<

all I have to say.
Later  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Has anyone here actually dared to find a PS3 game? I mean i played the Uncharted Drakes Fortune Demo. I'm buying it when i get the chance.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Plain DVD is still the best bet, I'm waiting out to get BluRay or HD until one wins, it's just too risky.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I like Drakes Fortune, its my favorite PS3 game this year, or dare i say it, one of my games of the year. It has a pretty nice plot.

Rep:
Level 102
"But I didn't buy it, and it isn't mine"

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
But you DID come into contact with it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
destroy it

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Only game i saw on PS3 that i liked is resistance fall of man, the only game i would want it for is kingdom hearts 3 and disgea 3.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
PS3 Rules!!! Which version do you have 40GB, or 80GB?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:51:48 AM by bulls84 »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im  not happy with you, i want one.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
What the hell was that song O_o sounded like a piece of crap.

I think you put the wrong one here, i think you meant to post this >_>

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:40:39 AM by link_999 »

Rep:
Level 102
PS3 Rules!!! Which version do you have 40GB, or 80GB?
80 gigs.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Got an 80gig for Christmas. All the games for PS3 are going to come out this year.
Oh, and as an FYI, Call of Duty 4 Online > Halo1, 2, & 3/R:FOM, and always will be.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Call of Duty 4 Online > Halo1, 2, & 3/R:FOM, and always will be.
That doesn't mean it's not pathetic.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
What the hell was that song O_o sounded like a piece of crap.

I think you put the wrong one here, i think you meant to post this >_>

You mean this one?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<_< It still sounds like 'ass kicked by the wii' which is true >_>.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
"But I didn't buy it, and it isn't mine"

Then you didn't "Get a PS3"...  :-\

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

It was supposed to be kissed, oh well.

Rep:
Level 102
Despite over ten million more Wiis being sold over the PS3, right?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I believe it's roughly 2.5 times those numbers though were from a while back. Before the PS3 started to catch more spark. Sales are catching up as PS3 is getting more popular.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
FFXIII and its friends will attract costumers, seriously.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I believe it's roughly 2.5 times those numbers though were from a while back. Before the PS3 started to catch more spark. Sales are catching up as PS3 is getting more popular.

not like they dropped the price about $100 or anything >.>

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
like Jap said. people are just waiting for a ps2 sequel/serie on the ps3.
when i heard that KH3 is gonna be on cell phones.......ARGH......NOOO
It can't be true..

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No, only one of the KH sequels will be on cell phone. If I don't read the scans wrong.
People will buy PS3 just because it has aces: FF, KH, and the newcomer Shirokishi Monogatari.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?qs=kingdom+hearts no kh3 announced or even there anyway <.< so if there's one for PS3, it's gonna be in a LOOOONNNGGG while

<.<

but disgaea 3 is out soon in Japan.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I dunno, maybe I read the scans wrong.

Yea Disgaea 3 is coming, and I already like one of the main characters. XD NIS rocks!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
KH is coming out in three seperate games on PSP, DS, and cell phone respectively. No PS3 KH3...yet.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm so lucky that I have DS and PSP.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lol I wanna play KH3 =(

But oh well, smash brawl will steal my life for a while haha :tpg:
*goes back to smash 64 online*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Curse you Square-Enix for making 3 more KH games, only to have them on 3 game systems that I don't have!

Oh well, even if they made it strictly for the PS3, I don't have a PS3 to play it on anyway.  ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I doubt three games are worth at maximum 400$...
There was a rumor a while back that if they did make a KH3 it'd also be on a different console, unless Sony can really really pick up pace, I'm guessing the Saturn will be repeating it self sometime soon.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lot of people are buying the wii for mario galaxy and/or smash brawl.
sony is known for rpgs so i'm pretty sure lot of people(less than the wii though) will buy it for very few games like disgaea 3,ff13

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Yea.
Some RPGamers are really demanding to buy PS3 no matter what happens.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Thats because most RPGamers are close minded and only buy into franchises with XX number of prequels. 

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
;_________________________________________________;

But PS3 also has Shirokishi Monogatari...

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i didn't check anything yet, but I wouldnt be surprised finding a suikoden 6 or a persona 4 on ps3.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah, there's probability of that. You seem to like dating games a lot HolyQ, If suikoden6 has dating features, what will you do?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I didn't play any of the suikoden beside the 3, which didn't have any dating options or whatever.

persona 3 had, but it's social links lol. you don't have to date em' anyway. I named P3 because Finished it like a week ago or so...

I don't care about the datings to be honnest, it just happened that I named series that had some ..

I wouldn't surprised to see a shining game or a dark cloud(but less probable)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
sony is known for rpgs so i'm pretty sure lot of people(less than the wii though) will buy it for very few games like disgaea 3,ff13

After Final Fantasy 6, they all became generic and repetitive.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

generic,yes.
repetitive.. more or less.

-FF11 and FF12 are totally different from all the others.
-FFX-2 is also new, since they focused more on sidequests than the story itself(although it sucked lol) and the turn-based mode is faster and more dinamic.
-FF10 came up with that sphere grid system and a new way of playing with the summons(or aeons) and some kind of new storyline goal, which is mainly to protect a girl, instead of simply killing someone and save the world. but of course like 99% of rpgs, you end up saving the world lmfao.

but of course, Final Fantasy will *mostly* remain a turn based rpg, focused on the story with *mostly* the same ennemies and *mostly* the same spells.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
My god, that was a terrible summary. ::)
Your just looking at the plot stripped down and it's general overview, of course everyone is going to use the generic good guys vs. bad guys plot. And of course the good guys are going to win, what? Do you want to play a 50 hour game and have the main character killed and it doesn't give you any type of aftermath whatsoever? Making you feel like you wasted 50 hours of your life. Be realistic, and enjoy the contents of the game.

I doubt three games are worth at maximum 400$...
There was a rumor a while back that if they did make a KH3 it'd also be on a different console, unless Sony can really really pick up pace, I'm guessing the Saturn will be repeating it self sometime soon.

Weither or not you doubt the games are woth 400$, people will buy it anyway. That's like people buying the PSP for popular series like MGS or Silent Hill. Hell, not trying to badmouth the Wii, but it doesn't have a whole lot of good games either, it maybe be only about 200, but people are buying it for Super Smash Brothers or Mario Galaxy, that's all I hear about it. Nobody brings up Metriod Prime 3 or anything. The Xbox360, while it has a lot games, it has a 70% fail rate, but people buy it anyway, even after they've been through 2 broken ones already. People have gone through 10, but they still buy a new one, and yes, some people just buy a new one rather than send it in for repairs.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Personally I thought after 6 is when they started getting good.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Weither or not you doubt the games are woth 400$, people will buy it anyway. That's like people buying the PSP for popular series like MGS or Silent Hill. Hell, not trying to badmouth the Wii, but it doesn't have a whole lot of good games either, it maybe be only about 200, but people are buying it for Super Smash Brothers or Mario Galaxy, that's all I hear about it. Nobody brings up Metriod Prime 3 or anything. The Xbox360, while it has a lot games, it has a 70% fail rate, but people buy it anyway, even after they've been through 2 broken ones already. People have gone through 10, but they still buy a new one, and yes, some people just buy a new one rather than send it in for repairs.

Way 2 Go Doood! ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I don't think you got my point, I was saying it's too expensive for the amount of good games it has. Most of the big hits on the PS2 are now on the Wii or 360, (or a handheld).
For 270 (300 or 350?) you can get 30% "decent" games on the 360, and for 250 you can get more "decent" games on the Wii, all I was saying is that it's too expensive for the amount of good games it has. I'm not out to change anyone's mind about if it's good or not, just saying my opinion.
Also, if Blu-Ray wins (which seems pretty likely), the price has to drop to appeal to the consumer, or else it'll suffer, if they keep the price as high as they have it...it'll never become the next big thing.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Anyway, there's a dating sim in PS3: Tears to Tiara. Yes, the very first dating sim for PS3, from what I've heard.

And PS3 has Star Ocean 4. The FF VS XIII is confirmed to get the rating M. Yes, M. Quite surprising, since it came from the developer of Kingdom Hearts... It's going to be really different from the other FF games.

And FFXIII itself has a female main lead, and she looks masculine enough to me. XD BEST HEROINE FF EVER HAD IMO.

Silent Hill 5 is for PS3, yes?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Anyway, there's a dating sim in PS3: Tears to Tiara. Yes, the very first dating sim for PS3, from what I've heard.
Pathetic game series is pathetic.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
let's hope star ocean 4 won't suck like 3rd did -.-

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

End you're life now.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

End you're life now.

End you are life now. ok. :tpg:
it's great the first 2-3 hours after it totally sucks. if it wasn't the ''auto-go-to-target'', the game could be great

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

End you're life now.

End you are life now. ok. :tpg:
it's great the first 2-3 hours after it totally sucks. if it wasn't the ''auto-go-to-target'', the game could be great

The whole game was amazing. And yeah, see i get fucked up beccause i use ' for possessive words for some reason.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
i use ' for possessive words for some reason.
It's because you are a retard.  We've been over this.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

:tpg:

Hey wait this isn't licorice, *COUGH* *HACK*

Rep:
Level 102
Well, this topic is now useless.

:lock:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The Xbox360, while it has a lot games, it has a 70% fail rate, but people buy it anyway, even after they've been through 2 broken ones already. People have gone through 10, but they still buy a new one, and yes, some people just buy a new one rather than send it in for repairs.

I've had four 360s break, all of them for a different reason. It's still an awesome system.