RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Yo

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Okay, so the fact that I am barely recognized, nor known on these forums has led me to think maybe it's about time I re-introduce myself..

You'll know me by many names, but I think the most common are either from here, Chaos-Project, or mobile games (I say that because I found someone named Lord Eddard Stark in my alliance in a game I play called Age of Sorcery =p ) Names you might know include; DigitalSoul, BrandedSoul, Olgag, Loretta (don't ask, long story), Mjollnir, Spirit, and Soul_Eater. You can call me any of those, or by name, which is Josh. I'm 25 (at least in physical age...), a single father of a beautiful little girl, and living out near Boston, MA. I've been making games in RMXP for about 4-5 years now, and am finally starting to kind of get the RGSS system and scripting. I have been an owner and moderator of several websites before, and have owned my own web design company (failed miserably). I have been a practicing Witch for about 10 years now, and have drifted into the world of teaching it to students lately, though mostly by chance, not on purpose lolz. I'm extraordinarily easy to get along with, though if you piss me off, I tend to hold a grudge, well, for like a week or so. I love helping people out, so you'll probably see me a lot on the Bean Bags board, or in a limited capacity helping people come up with or modify storylines. In regards to making games, that's what I'm best at I think; storyline help, and I'm pretty good at rather complex event systems..

Sometimes I can come off as a bit different, and rather odd, but deep down, I'm just as crazy and irregular as everyone else here, so, in a way, I guess I'm normal.. The one thing that kinda irks me is when certain people act towards me as though they assume I'm some sort of kid, that knows nothing about what I'm talking about, or is wrong; just because someone has a different personality, different views, or a less common opinion, does not make them different =) Which may be why I like helping others more often than not, because I can relate to people when sometimes others can not..

Anyways, that all being said, I'll just finish it off at that. And to all the new people, welcome! To all the older people... Uhmm... Well, you already know I'm here haha
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I would say welcome, but your not "new" so I'll stick with "yo" backatcha!

I have been a practicing Witch for about 10 years now
Sounds like you'd get along with Yuyu (my sister) Shes pretty adept in the ways of Card Readings (Much more then I am anyways) and she loves to talk. :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.