RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITF: We play Metin2

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hmm, biiig file. Me try it out though, it better be good. I don't download 450 for nothing, it's a lot for me.

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Downloading it now, I'd rather die than pay for a game!
EDIT: It's like, Dynasty Warriors in an RPG.
Gah-ha-ha.

I could hack at wolf bodies all day.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:17:57 PM by Arkbennett »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Crankeye is playing now too
(I think)

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Hey everyone, help me make this the best metin2 HQ ever, this page is owned by me, and will hopefully be full of pointless game knowledge!

www.freewebs.com/metinHQ

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay
I downloaded Metin2, made an account. Got into the server.

So whats with the choose kingdom stuff and all

EXPLAIN PLz.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm a female assasin in the mildgard thingy and i'm running around punching stuff. Need to catch someone in action to learn the bashix.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:05:34 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Check your inventory, you should have a weapon there, and hold down the attack to do a combo etc.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay then. Let's do this thang.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Make sure you join the kingdom at the bottom. All of us play at the kingdom at the bottom. Make sure you play in channel 2. All of us play in channel 2.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Spoiler for:

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
This looks pretty awesome. I'll be downloading it. I'll be there in a couple days. I've been trying out a lot of MMOs lately. When I join I'll be either Final-Knight, FinalKnightVince, or some other variation of those names. :blizj:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Make sure you join the kingdom at the bottom. All of us play at the kingdom at the bottom. Make sure you play in channel 2. All of us play in channel 2.

Yeah, i am in the Mildgard Red kingdom, and in ch2.
I LIKE SLASHING STUFF.
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I PLAY NOW! :) I'mma get on soon.

Rep:
Level 87
I started playing, but I chose the wrong country when I began. I'm in Listhmos now, and I have no idea if I can get into Milgaard. I've gone through a couple teleports, but they never get me to Milgaard. I'm not screwed, am I? btw, for anyone in Listhmos, my name is Hideki.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

This is why I'm not currently playing Metin

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
So crankeye's one of those guys who likes to play as a girl....

I'll join shortly, look for something along the lines of Falcon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I downloaded it, played it for some time. But then i forgot bout it.

I think metin's just not my game, if i feel like it, i'll return later.

Till then, thanks for introducing it to me~
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I am more or less having a break, I might occasionally log in tho but I have other stuff to be doing atm ;o
:taco: :taco: :taco:

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I play. :o

Names:

Lvl 23 Assassin : Jawks
Lvl 18 Mage : Jawk

Names might be reversed, not sure though.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol lvl52 mage: Roph :(
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
img

This is why I'm not currently playing Metin
I LOL'D

Also, I'm super nub. I haven't played in a while. Halp, anyone?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll help, stop playing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
level 2 (I think) something (forgot class): loliconlolver
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Just go get a real game, you broke kids.  Save up for guild wars, and join my guild.  It will be a RMRK guild.

Agreed, Guild Wars in the best MMORPG.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
This looks pretty good. I'll probably download it at the weekend, its too big a file to download just now... lol...