RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wish Me Luck

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Im going to a ssbm tournament saturday. Im almost positive I wont win (Im not obsessive when I play) but Im going to try anyway. Wish me luck.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is there a prize involved?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
First is $100 dollars

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
If I went, I would play for a week straight before I went.  Like, litterally, 7 days of straight gameplay against npcs and pro players.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No pros around, plus with school and homework. So I have practiced everynight, but not alot

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If I went, I would play for a week straight before I went.  Like, litterally, 7 days of straight gameplay against npcs and pro players.
Wouldn't the cost of the electric bill offset the $100? XD

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, but the reward of their shame from such total defeat would be worth whatever the offset value.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol I guess...

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
Good luck dude, never been in a tournament, but I bet they're rough.  And palm sweaty. 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:16:17 PM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I was in a tournament, 16 people, I came in 4th. I was Samus. There was no prize though, just a get together at the local hobby shoppe.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I wish I had stuff like that around where I live...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, whats a ssbm tournament?

And Biohazard, i know what your answer will be so not you, but anyone else?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Super Smash Brothers Melee Tornament!

Aww, I wish I had that stuff.
I c0u7d t0t4l7y pwn t3h n00bs!  :D

Good luck buddy, you'd better come back 100$ richer and with bragging rights!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
...EVERY time i see a ssb/ssbm anything i always remember ive forgotten to try the game. :(

its always looked cool

goodluck

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
DON'T FORGET TO WAVEDASH!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Do please remember to let us know how it went when you return!

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
ditto what they said.

I still gotta get a hang of teching and wavedashing...do well dude, kick some serious @$$

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
if you don't come back with £50 you're disowned
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I have heard about wavedashing, how the hell do I do it?

And what does it do?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I have no idea what it is but it might involve changing the channel on your wavebird to someone elses and throw them off and change back to yours to stay alive?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, its doing a small, very small mind you, one jump, and then double tapping down fast, so you fall from this small jump fast, and just before you hit the ground you block doing an air dodge in the direction you want to go.  It can be linked together, so you look like you are sliding across the stage on waves of the air from when you hit the ground in your dodge, and it makes it so you can't be hit when you are walking, not as much anyway.  It's kinda hard, I'm not good at it, I just block if I am going to be attacked, or I counter.

Rep:
Level 102
I don't wavedash. I can do it, but I miss most of the times. :x

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Hm..
I never heard of this wavedash.
I will try it to further slaughter my friends.

I got one friend, ever since he learned how to counter correctly with Marth, he's just gotton gay with it.
But, he's not so bad about doing it anymore..

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I just run, im good with moving around quickly.

I have been honing that, try hitting Fox at X2 in some of the moving levels. Exactly.

(Oh god its tommorow)