RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGVXACE]Portrait script

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
I don't use nessiah's script.
Nessiah's script is hard to understand.
I want easy or advanced script.
Pls can you make portrait script?
[

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
BUMP FOREVER AGAIN WITHOUT SOMEONE'S HELP.
[

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
You need to look harder.
http://divisionheaven.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/restaff-september-release/

Look at it before you even comment.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
What the hall

Oh, I almost forget that was HyoBang :anski2:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Nessiah, haha I found another portrait script(rpgmakervxace) with someone's help.
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55563
Yuyubabe, Doesn't matter if you are think about me.
Think wisely!!!
[

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
They're the same thing but w/e whatever :p
This is actually a scripted portrait by fomar while the one you're talking about with mine is evented. That's what I mean by look first before commenting <_<

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Yuyubabe, Doesn't matter if you are think about me.
Think wisely!!!

I always are think about you :Vg;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Nessiah, Go make your own game! Don't let someone stop you or your fan will be shrinking! If someone stop you then your fan will be shrinking.
Yuyu, OK! Do I need your help to make my game.
[

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I can't tell if he's having a go at Nessiah or trying to encourage them ::)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't even know what he's asking of me. :irock2:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yuyu, OK! Do I need your help to make my game.

He's asking if he needs your help to make his game.

The fact that he doesn't know if he needs help or not with his own game is frightening. Or possibly racist.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He's asking if he needs your help to make his game.

The fact that he doesn't know if he needs help or not with his own game is frightening. Or possibly racist.

o

That makes a bit more sense...I think? :drmc:
What a strange question! :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I'd be flattered, honestly. If someone asked me if they needed my help in their game... I'd probably just be glad that someone asked me a question. No matter what the question is, or the context of the question.

It's lonely here...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am kind of flattered, actually. :aco:

It's still a strange question, though. :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Indeed it is.

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Strange question, it is! If you say no to me. That's fine.
[

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Strange question, it is! If you say no to me. That's fine.

Sorry, but I may be too busy to work on a game. ;9 I never know for sure, but lots of busyness with school/work. Finals & Black Friday comin' up. :irock2:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]