RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
I'm Abigail and I'm 16 (... almost 17, so close). I am trying to get good at game making, but so far I don't have much luck. Hi! (:

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hello and welcome to RMRK!

Hope you enjoy your stay. You'll find lots of inspiration here. Sometimes maybe too much.

Feel free to ask for help and advice, but take each response with a good measure of salt and mind the sarcasm.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Welcome to RMRK, the last bastion to the crazy sane.

'w')/

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
yoloswag420 yo
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
shut the fuck up
:tinysmile:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm Abigail and I'm 16 (... almost 17, so close).
Quote from: Abigaila, IRC, today
[11:28]  <Abigaila> 6/4/1996
[11:28]  <Abigaila> 4th of april
[11:28]  <Abigaila> *6th
[11:31]  <Abigaila> *1998

6/4/1998 would be someone who has just turned 16
which would make you a sodding prat?

calling you out
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
I'm Abigail and I'm 16 (... almost 17, so close).
Quote from: Abigaila, IRC, today
[11:28]  <Abigaila> 6/4/1996
[11:28]  <Abigaila> 4th of april
[11:28]  <Abigaila> *6th
[11:31]  <Abigaila> *1998

6/4/1998 would be someone who has just turned 16
which would make you a sodding prat?

calling you out

I lied about 2 things.

1. I'm not almost 17, I've only been 16 for a few months.

2. I gave a fake birthday in order to keep up that I am almost 17, but it seems like my math failed.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why would you lie about that?

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
Why would you lie about that?

To seem older I guess

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
You won't seem older by throwing around different dates.

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero
You won't seem older by throwing around different dates.

I didn't plan on my lie being seen through. I'd think that should be pretty obvious.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Much Lies.
Very Silly.
No Reason.

Wow.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 39
N
2014 Zero to Hero

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Although I do not condone giving out personal info online like that, I would say these folks here are actually nice people. I know they don't seem it right now, and they really are rough around the edges, but you'll grow to love them :) Just don't be too affected by anything that people say in a negative way. But really too, try to show who you are, not some false facade, or hide behind a mask. That'll just put people on edge. I mean really, why would anyone care if you're just turned 16, or almost 17? It's not a dating site, so long as you act mature, age won't affect people's perception of you. So just be yourself, and we'll judge you on who you actually are (and I do mean judge as in get to know you, like you, hate you, troll you, whatever..) and react as such.

Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
Although I do not condone giving out personal info online like that, I would say these folks here are actually nice people. I know they don't seem it right now, and they really are rough around the edges, but you'll grow to love them :) Just don't be too affected by anything that people say in a negative way. But really too, try to show who you are, not some false facade, or hide behind a mask. That'll just put people on edge. I mean really, why would anyone care if you're just turned 16, or almost 17? It's not a dating site, so long as you act mature, age won't affect people's perception of you. So just be yourself, and we'll judge you on who you actually are (and I do mean judge as in get to know you, like you, hate you, troll you, whatever..) and react as such.

Absolutely.

And welcome to RMRK.  ;8

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Whatever. Welcome, kid.
:tinysmile: