RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Fitness Month

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I've been running across campus overnight often, for about 10m each before my heart feels like it's going to explode.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I haven't eaten anything for a few days, I don't feel sick or anything and could probably eat something, but I've had no craving to eat (so I haven't)... Should I be worried?
Not eating is always bad. Even if you're trying to loose weight, starving yourself just puts your body in "oh god I'm starving" mode, and that mode actually prevents weight loss, as your body retains MORE fat so it can survive longer with less food.

So yeah, eat something. Eat something healthy, but always eat something.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Not eating doesn't help.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yeah, that'll just make your metabolic rate drop. The best practice is to eat several small meals/snacks throughout the day, so your body is constantly metabolizing food.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I'm not starving myself purposefully, I mean that I've literally had no craving to eat for something close to 53 hours now :-\ (unless I've been sleep-eating which would mean I couldn't give an honest answer) :-[
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Just go purposefully eat something, please. The lack of craving doesn't mean you don't have to eat.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
My mom can go days without wanting to eat. It isn't about whether or not you want to eat, it's about the fact that you know your body needs it.  Never use a lack of desire as an excuse not to eat. 

I am considering today my cheat day since I had pizza for dinner and that crap is freaking high in calories. I did good on my water consumption and exercise though, so that's something ^_^

Rep:
Level 96
Didn't run yesterday, but I did a 30 minute cardio workout from a video instead. It was too cold out. That's the excuse I told myself, but I tricked myself in to working out anyway.

Today might be my cheat day, too. I may go to Wendy's and get a salad, and a frosty for lunch.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If I ever visited America I'd wanna go to a Wendy's
bringing sexy back

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
My mom can go days without wanting to eat. It isn't about whether or not you want to eat, it's about the fact that you know your body needs it.  Never use a lack of desire as an excuse not to eat. 
Ahh ok, so it's normal? that's what had me worried.
Anyway done :)

Didn't run yesterday, but I did a 30 minute cardio workout from a video instead. It was too cold out. That's the excuse I told myself, but I tricked myself in to working out anyway.
Good man

I can't meet my current goals due to school holidays, however in light of that I've decided to walk my dog around places. Instead of going by minutes I decided to count my steps and stop doing the activity when I hit 10000 steps (it surprisingly takes quite a long time). My dog being very old on the other hand doesn't wanna keep walking after we hit close to 4000. It really dampers the exercise when the enthusiastic one is the one who's begging to go home :/
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Wendy's is bottom tier fast food. Go find something like Whataburger or Carls Jr

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Wendy's is bottom tier fast food. Go find something like Whataburger or Carls Jr
Arby's! They have fast and healthy food... well it's healthier than most of the competition.
I've been drinking a lot of water, my bathroom schedule is beginning to cut into my work and school schedule, I'm still not sure on my  weight, i have to go digging in the attic for the scale, or find batteries for the Wii fit board.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Arby's is even worse than Wendy's, and it's in no way healthy.
Leave being fat to us amerikkkans, we do it much better.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Whataburger

^ yes!

Except, isn't whataburger only in TX? Or did it spread to some other states, too?
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I'm a little late, but coincidentally enough, I have been working out some since the first. I've mainly been weightlifting, something I haven't done since P.E. in high school. I wouldn't say I have any particular goal aside from simply putting on some weight.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 96
A&W, Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, and Subway are all on the exact same level. Don't lie to yourself.

Arby's is only slightly better because it has curly fries, AND sandwiches that actually use deli meat.

Rep:
Level 94
Arby's is gross.

Rep:
Level 97
For real, I'd rather eat McDonalds and Wendys before Arbys.
Most of the fast food I eat nowadays though are semi-local mexican places like Taco Cabana/Bueno

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I wish we had Chick-fil-A :(

Rep:
Level 98
chickfila is grease chicken city

fucking gross biting into a chicken nugget and you get a pocket of oil in your mouth

Rep:
Level 98
plus rabble rabble homophobia anti gay etc etc

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I find it ironic that a place that promotes the consumption of cocks blatantly states that you better not enjoy it or else.

Rep:
Level 97
They're really not anti-gay apart from things the owner has said and misguided customers. Plus it's fucking delicious.

Spoiler for:
I'm trying to ruin all of your fitness goals by talking about fast food constantly

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
It's not working.  But keep trying!  lol :) 

Counting calories is driving me nuts. I've been counting them for four months now and frankly I'm just sick of it. And if nothing else I now know what a serving size looks like. So I'm revamping my goals a bit.  I'm sticking with the water consumption and exercise goals.  Those are the least I should be doing daily. But my goal now is to just eat real food. I'm trying to avoid processed foods and sweets.  I have the world's largest sweet tooth and no willpower. So if I can avoid the junk food and eat more fruits, vegetables, and such then I think I'll be ok.

To that end I've been cooking every day this week.  Three meals a day.  I'm ok with it so far. But I know it's gonna annoy me later in the month. Thinking about freezing a few meals so that when those days come where I just DO NOT want to cook I have a back up.