RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hay (I just met you...and this is crazy...!)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
How's life, everyone? 8)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:25:40 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Pretty good. How are you :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Life has been very stagnant for me lately...! ;9

But other than that, pretty good! 8) Thanks for asking! :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IS THERE NO LIFE  ????????????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
HI! Why is your life stagnant for you lately?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HI! Why is your life stagnant for you lately?

HELLO! Because I can't get a job and I miss the wild RMRK days! D=

How about you? ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Hello yuyu.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Hi MA! :D

This thread feels about as empty as the "hello world" program ;P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This thread feels about as empty as the "hello world" program ;P

...Darn it!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm trying to put jumper cables to the community!! D:<
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Everyone is over at the carbonated beverage forums.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

!?
That does it! I say we ban all carbonated beverages (20 ounces +) from being purchased on the forums. D:<
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

!?
That does it! I say we ban all carbonated beverages (20 ounces +) from being purchased on the forums. D:<

But I do like carbonated beverages

hmmm
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Sexy carbonated beverages? Sexy carbonated beverages.

Hi yuyu! Reading your jovial posts has actually calmed me down and cheered me up! I've really been just pooped this last week. Lots of work and a group presentation and an essay for this coming week and planning a presentation for another class. So very tired...everyday and every night. :( I'm also bitterly amused because a girl in my class implied that I live in a dumb good-looks bubble because I misheard another student :P But it's a fun class. I'm glad I'm taking, it despite the workload.

I really shouldn't been spending so much time on RMRK but it's a nicer reality, even if it is a liitttle dead right now.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
VERY sexy carbonated beverages. :mad:

Hi yuyu! Reading your jovial posts has actually calmed me down and cheered me up!
I've really been just pooped this last week. Lots of work and a group presentation and an essay for this coming week and planning a presentation for another class. So very tired...everyday and every night. :( I'm also bitterly amused because a girl in my class implied that I live in a dumb good-looks bubble because I misheard another student :P But it's a fun class. I'm glad I'm taking, it despite the workload.

I really shouldn't been spending so much time on RMRK but it's a nicer reality, even if it is a liitttle dead right now.

Awww, I'm glad I could help!! :gracie:

Ack! D: I feel your pain! I've got 3 essays to do, but there are fairly spread out over this month and the next. :o Still, I'm sorry you have to go through all that - school can be insane sometimes. :-\ I used to take honors classes, but the amount of time they took up was crazy. ;9 So, what type of class are you taking? :o

Was the girl being mean, or was she just teasing you? o_o

I know...it's tough to stay away from RMRK, haha. :)

I hope you start to feel better!! Good luck with your classes. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hahah, I think she was teasing but this girl is kind of mouthy and lacks a filter so probably a little bit of both. But I'm also glad because I'm a perfect record of never being rejected for my looks! *blush* Not to imply that I'd ever want anything to do with this girl romantically, but that's another story...For this presentation I feel like saying at the end "And no, name, I'm not in a bubble! Earlier this week I just found Waldo, yeah, hows about that."

Wow, I'm taking an Honor's Writing class, and yes it takes up so much time! Honestly, I never thought I'd really learn anything truly life changing from a writing class, but my professor actually teaches logic rather than basic writing, and it's amazing. I've always understood that good writing is good reading, comprehension, and logic, and she really teaches it above and beyond what I hear of the philosophy classes. Next semester I plan on taking two of them because there's a really sweet transfer deal between this community college and the UCs if you complete 5 honors classes. The two I'm planning on, Accounting and Computer Science, aren't supposed to be particularly hard. I heard from a friend accounting is easy if you're fine with numbers, which I am, and the programming class is basically skipping a prereq (which my school has too many of in every subject) fluff prereq class I hear. Win-win.

I know it! RMRK is good fun but not productive.

Yeah I do like my classes so far, but it's tough adjusting from home schooling to a week that starts at 6 am. I'm only taking 7 credits though. I was taking 12, but I had to drop calc 1 because the homework was taking up all of my time every night - literally from when I got home to when I passed out. It's not too bad because I have 7 credits from last year and a 4.0, and my college math requirement fulfilled for non-technical degrees.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Calc I is a beast XD I get Calc III to do :/

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spoiler for:
Hahah, I think she was teasing but this girl is kind of mouthy and lacks a filter so probably a little bit of both. But I'm also glad because I'm a perfect record of never being rejected for my looks! *blush* Not to imply that I'd ever want anything to do with this girl romantically, but that's another story...For this presentation I feel like saying at the end "And no, name, I'm not in a bubble! Earlier this week I just found Waldo, yeah, hows about that."

Wow, I'm taking an Honor's Writing class, and yes it takes up so much time! Honestly, I never thought I'd really learn anything truly life changing from a writing class, but my professor actually teaches logic rather than basic writing, and it's amazing. I've always understood that good writing is good reading, comprehension, and logic, and she really teaches it above and beyond what I hear of the philosophy classes. Next semester I plan on taking two of them because there's a really sweet transfer deal between this community college and the UCs if you complete 5 honors classes. The two I'm planning on, Accounting and Computer Science, aren't supposed to be particularly hard. I heard from a friend accounting is easy if you're fine with numbers, which I am, and the programming class is basically skipping a prereq (which my school has too many of in every subject) fluff prereq class I hear. Win-win.

I know it! RMRK is good fun but not productive.

Yeah I do like my classes so far, but it's tough adjusting from home schooling to a week that starts at 6 am. I'm only taking 7 credits though. I was taking 12, but I had to drop calc 1 because the homework was taking up all of my time every night - literally from when I got home to when I passed out. It's not too bad because I have 7 credits from last year and a 4.0, and my college math requirement fulfilled for non-technical degrees.

Ohhhhhh! Haha xD That's a good way to get her back, I'd say. :P

Oh my gosh, honors writing. O_o That sounds insane! But, honestly, I really love writing, so I can see where it's become a big impact on your life. :) My current English class is focused on argument, and that's somewhat fun. But she teaches it in the form of world issues, so eventually I get bummed out from hearing about all these major world problems. ;9

The transfer deal definitely sounds worth it! :) But that sure does sound like a lot of tough stuff. O_o Good luck! :)

Oh, math...I'm not a numbers person. D: I'm jealous that you're good with numbers, haha. 8) Computer Science actually sounds pretty fun, though. :)

Does your college let you set your own class schedules? :o I set up my college classes to start at about 11:30-ish, because I am not a morning person. ;9 But I can always understand not wanting to stay there until later on in the day. :o

Wow, it sounds like you're doing really well!! :D Ahhh! You're a smart person! *_* I'm jealous of your 4.0! :P I can't really complain; I'm at a 3.8 right now, haha. ^^; So, how many years have you been at college so far? :)

Anyways, it sounds like you've got everything well figured out! :) That's awesome! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Hey Babe!!!

(Everyone calls you Yuyu, I don't do peer pressure!)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:56:03 AM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*handcuffs Yuyu to the forums*

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I lost all my socks.

All of them.

My feet are so very, very cold.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yuyu ^~^

roph!! ^~^

Hey Babe!!!

Hello cha!!! 8) I don't know if everyone calls you "amy" or not, but I wanted to get creative!~ :D

*handcuffs Yuyu to the forums*

yay! xD
I mean...oh, no!!!
 ;8

I lost all my socks.

All of them.

My feet are so very, very cold.

That's horrible!!! ;9 I'm so sorry to hear that! ;o; Life without socks is...hard! D:

I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.

:O What type of associates did you get? For some programs, 4 year degrees are better; but there are those where it doesn't really matter, I think. :-X I'm not really sure. D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I did a year of general engineering, but switched over to generals, so it's just a general AA degree.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I did a year of general engineering, but switched over to generals, so it's just a general AA degree.

I see! :) I'm going for a general associates right now...I'm still not sure what exactly to do, so I'm kinda exploring my options. ;9

General engineering sounds pretty tough! :o My older sister almost went into something like that, but then decided to just get a dental assisting certificate. :o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, I was having a tough time wrapping my head around the advanced physics stuff. It felt so....meta? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Like, everyday things like lifting up a box of cereal, I started thinking about all of the forces involved and stuff. It was weird. I didn't like it.

Dental assisting sounds pretty cool. Was that a one year certificate?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my gosh, I was able to skip physics in high school, but took some classes that involved it in middle school...awful, awful stuff. ;9 I don't like it, either. ;9

I think it was only a few months, but she had pretty long class hours. :o I forget how long exactly, haha. However, she completed the program a year ago, and has yet to get a job (she has had a few interviews, too). ;9 I think its a pretty packed field. ;9 Hopefully, this last one will work out for her, because she managed to get to the second-level interview and the lady who first interviewed her was really, really cool and they got along very well. :D And that is the lady she's supposed to be assisting, too. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
That sucks that she hasn't gotten a job yet, but a second interview sounds promising. I hope everything goes well.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Hey Babe!!!

Hello cha!!! 8) I don't know if everyone calls you "amy" or not, but I wanted to get creative!~ :D

Wow, that is creative :o
And, yeah, most people on forums or games or whatever call me Amy :P

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I always thought of it as 'Ah-meet-ch-ah' :o
You are now known as 19 :mad:

Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.
They offer that at my University, as long as you finish the first two years, you can do the last two years at anytime throughout your life; which is good since I might want to do another course after the first two years and return afterwards ;8
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:59:33 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I always thought of it as 'Ah-meet-ch-ah' :o
You are now known as 19 :mad:
Wow, you got it right!!!!
Most people don't get it, they pronounce it wrong...

Don't be mad, DP, you can still call me Amycha  :kiss:

OH MI GOD, the cat stole my arm!!!  :o

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This thread went so much farther than I expected :o
I'm proud~ :gracie:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE BE SAYIN YUYU, THEIR NAME IS YUYU
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I AM ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE AND I SAY YUYU, MY NAME IS YUYU
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I AM ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE AND I SAY YUYU, MY NAME IS YUYU
Still not doing peer-pressure...
I'll keep calling you babe ;)

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I was having a tough time wrapping my head around the advanced physics stuff. It felt so....meta? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Like, everyday things like lifting up a box of cereal, I started thinking about all of the forces involved and stuff. It was weird. I didn't like it.

Dental assisting sounds pretty cool. Was that a one year certificate?
Me too. I'm more or less settled on ieor but I have to take all the higher physics courses my school offers to apply to transfer to berkeley, and it kind of scares me. Most people I've met say electricity and magnetism is the hardest course they've taken. All the UCs have their own transfer requirements, not even considering schools outside of the UC system, so I can't really apply to more than one over two years of work. Or, in my case, at least three because my school has many unnecessary prereqs. If I were going into a liberal arts I could probably pull a two-year transfer.

Haven't started any of them yet. Have to wait till I do calc 2, and I don't want to go through calc 2 and linear algebra and start the physics series and say, "this isn't for me," because I'll probably never use the higher physics. It's a lot to think about...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
My calc 2 teacher actually scared me. Like, he looked and acted exactly like the stereotypical person who would take a gun to work and shoot up everything.

I ended up dropping the class when I switched majors. To my knowledge he didn't actually kill anyone, so maybe it was all in my head.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Lol! I kind of had a similar experience.

My calc 1 teacher this semester (I dropped the class) was creepy as hell. He looked normal enough and seemed nice enough, but the more time I spent in the class, noticing his mannerisms and his choice of words when directly speaking to specific students...I won't write anything libelous. Very weird guy. Gave me the creeps, particularly after I had been to his office hours a few times.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
My calc 2 teacher actually scared me. Like, he looked and acted exactly like the stereotypical person who would take a gun to work and shoot up everything.

I don't believe I'm familiar with that stereotype.
... Hooray?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Don't be mad, DP, you can still call me Amycha  :kiss:
:kiss:

Lulwut?

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
What happen to yuyubabe.
I am confuse about yuyubabe's name.
Babe,
Yuyu.
So confused me.
What hell, I lost memory because yuyubabe's name cause me, lost my memory.
I will be sad for one day.
 :tpg:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Oh look, it's HyoBang reincarnated.  Sorry dude, your grammar gave you away :( 

Also: can't believe I never posted here, I meant to xD  STUPID BRAIN :mad:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It actually was a HyoBang dupe, if the grammar didn't make it obvious enough. It's been banned.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What happen to yuyubabe.

yuyubabe here, yuyubabe there,
yuyubabe EVERYWHERE??

I am confuse about yuyubabe's name.
Babe,
Yuyu.
So confused me.

Most people are :p

What hell, I lost memory because yuyubabe's name cause me, lost my memory.

I'm sorry to hear that. ;9

I will be sad for one day.
 :tpg:

Me too :tpg:
my name is so depressing... :tpg:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:05:59 PM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I don't believe I'm familiar with that stereotype.
... Hooray?

Going postal? more or less the overall impression you get from someone

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
You see, he can't tell it's out of character because everyone is ready to murder someone in Australia. :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Acolyte, :V is supposed to mean sarcasm. You're using it wrong.

:V ?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Got a second job interview~ just one more step to take ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You see, he can't tell it's out of character because everyone is ready to murder someone in Australia. :V

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Got a second job interview~ just one more step to take ;8

Congratulations! Take the last step - tweak yourself during your interview, tell the interviewer there's more where that came from.

don't do that. ;)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
haha xD I honestly have no idea what to do! My eldest sister told me to expect questions about my personality. :o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
GOOD LUCK! 

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Lulwut?
The cat jumped onto my bed and I started petting her, she just kinda dropped her entire body on my wrist so I couldn't move...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
My cat does that all the time when I'm trying to sleep. Alternatively, he'll try to sleep on my head.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Nah, my cat just lies between my legs so that "she can haves all blanket and I gets to haves none"!!
She literally pushes my legs from under the sheets...

Or, she'll place herself in the middle of my bed just so that I have just 10cm of space left, or something like that  :-\

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My cat lays on my head, too, when she wants attention. ;9

Also...I got the job!!! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks!! xD

:dino:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Congrats yuyu!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Congratulatory dinosaur party!
:dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino:
:dino: :dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino::dino:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
xD!!! awww, you guys are too kind!!!

I'm pretty excited, but a little nervous, too. ^^; Customer Service sounds like a tough job for the emotionally meek, like me. ;9 But I like dealing with people, so... ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Congratulations yuyu!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
You'll be fine. I'm normally socially awkward most of the time but have a customer service job myself and am told that I'm one of the better workers there just by being nice and enthusiastic with the guests.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks, everyone!! ;D

You'll be fine. I'm normally socially awkward most of the time but have a customer service job myself and am told that I'm one of the better workers there just by being nice and enthusiastic with the guests.

Whew! I'm glad to hear you say that! ^-^ I'll just stay nice and positive and hope that I don't run into many really angry people! :)
At my old job, we didn't have a customer service counter, so cashiers kinda did both. :P So, I may just have the experience I need anyways.~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Smile and be polite. Honest to god that is all a customer service rep does. Basically get used to eating.. well.. you know ;) 

You'll deal with angry people, and some really rude ones. Remember that even if they are raging at you it isn't you they're upset with.  Never take it personally.  You're gonna be great Yuyu, trust me :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smile and be polite. Honest to god that is all a customer service rep does. Basically get used to eating.. well.. you know ;) 

You'll deal with angry people, and some really rude ones. Remember that even if they are raging at you it isn't you they're upset with.  Never take it personally.  You're gonna be great Yuyu, trust me :)

That makes me feel a lot better, too!! :D Actually, the store itself seemed to be much more friendly than many of the others. ;8 Everyone there was talking to me and being really cool and such~ I hope this place turns out really well! ^-^ It's a bit of a drive, but it's a really comfortable place~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just did my orientation. ;D Was actually pretty neat, because the guy who handled it was super awesome. :D (Everyone there seems to be awesome). The training videos were either really hilarious (no really) or really lame, to the point of being hilarious. The youthfulness of that store makes me happy, haha. I actually figured out that I'll be both a cashier and a customer service rep, it seems like they work me up to doing both, but I start as a cashier. ;o

The break room is nice (except everyone complains that the coloring is extremely tacky, but I don't care! :P). Cool thing about an electronics store is the break room has this really gigantic flat-screened tv, with a leather sofa in front of it. Dear lord, at my last job, we had a little box tv with cable (I think) that barely worked. And cheap little plastic chairs. O_o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
:jelly: 

I don't even have a gigantic flat-screened TV at home ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:jelly: 

I don't even have a gigantic flat-screened TV at home ;9

;9 that's electronics stores for you...what show-offs! D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
John's sister has like a 60'' flatscreen. It takes up most of the wall. *_*

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Oh sure, RUB IT IN WON'T YOU

:'(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Rub it like a barbecue.

By chance are you working at Frys?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Best Buy, only asians work at fry's

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, haha xD I dunno about the asians part, but I am working at Best Buy. ^-^

My first real (technically training) day is tomorrow. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
My first real (technically training) day is tomorrow. :)
Good luck then!!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks! :D

I guess I should say it went well. ^-^ I really love working there right about now, I'm starting to get things down pretty well~

:yuyu: (I'm going to use that face all the time now xD)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
It's cool to have a place you love going to/being at and getting paid to do it.
Promotion ;)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Good thing Yuyu!! Hope you'll be able to keep the love for the job :D

Tomorow is my first day as a Trainee in a daycare :D

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Congrats! :ma: I hope you have fun there. My sister works at a daycare~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

A few pointers:
1) Buy clothes that don't stain easily.
2) Always keep a bottle of Advil/Tylenol/something for headaches in your car. You will need it immediately.
3) Keep Valium or alcohol on hand at your home. 

Have Fun! :dog:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yeah fuck kids; get drunk :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
fuck kids; get drunk

You should be a life coach.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=

A few pointers:
2) Always keep a bottle of Advil/Tylenol/something for headaches in your car. You will need it immediately.

I need to wear a white t-shirt...
I go by bike...
I don't need valium or alcohol as I kinda love children...

So yeah, and what could them little 0 to 3 year olds do that would get me stressed out anyway?

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
So yeah, and what could them little 0 to 3 year olds do that would get me stressed out anyway?

hahahahaha

you are joking right

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64

You have to REALLY love kids if you don't think it's gonna leave you even a little stressed :o
That noise, that crying, that stench, that mess... One is bad enough, I couldn't handle a daycare's amount. ;9

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=

You have to REALLY love kids if you don't think it's gonna leave you even a little stressed :o
That noise, that crying, that stench, that mess... One is bad enough, I couldn't handle a daycare's amount. ;9
It went great!!
Changing diapers was easy as they are all just so adorable and sweet.
Feeding was a little stressy with some as they were real slow!! But hey, they're little...
Playing was nice. Only thing that made me stress out a bit was lunch for the ones who work there and parents coming over to take them back home as all kids were yelling at that time :O

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

Not even if you REALLY love kids lol  I started babysitting when I was 12 and have worked a few daycare jobs myself.  I have 3 children, 3 nieces and 2 nephews, and 1 more on the way. I'm rarely without children around me, and I love them. But there are times when I would dearly love to throttle them all lol

A few pointers:

I need to wear a white t-shirt...
I go by bike...
I don't need valium or alcohol as I kinda love children...

Who came up with white? o0  That was crazy (that wasn't aimed at you, I know it wasn't your decision)
Put it in your purse :P
I have never used alcohol or valium, that was a joke. :P

I'm glad your first day went great, on a serious note you will come home with headaches some days because of the noise level. And if you work there long enough at some point you will be pooped, pissed, and puked on.  Thus the white shirt thing is cr-a-zy.  But you'll also have a lot of fun :ladyj:

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I'm glad your first day went great, on a serious note you will come home with headaches some days because of the noise level. And if you work there long enough at some point you will be pooped, pissed, and puked on.  Thus the white shirt thing is cr-a-zy.  But you'll also have a lot of fun :ladyj:
Well, the white thing is for the parents to see who's a trainee.
Puke, no problem! Getting pissed or pooped? No problem, had to deal with two kids with diarrhoea today!! *smells bad*
Don't mind the smell and the noise is actually not that bad where I am. It was actually rather quiet for about 3 hours, even the babies were quiet!!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Once they hit 2 years, they get so darn cute :ladyj:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I'm on the opposite side I guess. Babies are adorable until they get old enough to break things. ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That's when you break them.

That's when you break them.

If Sims has taught me anything it's that babies and toddlers are assholes who get off on crying, but I have a niece and she's a sweetie.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They're super cute at 2, but that's when they are the most destructive... :yuyu:

My nephew is 3 and he's recently got past the destructive stage, and he's learning manners. The only problem is, now he talks too much! :ladyj: But that's okay, because I do, too~ So I just think it's cute! :ma:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
My nephew just turned 3, and he sounds like he's just getting started with the destruction. He's started peeing in people's shoes recently. x_X

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My nephew just turned 3, and he sounds like he's just getting started with the destruction. He's started peeing in people's shoes recently. x_X

Ohhh my god :irock2: peeing...in...shoes...?

My nephew is extremely possessive. :drmc: The way we get him to eat a lot of his food if by saying "I'm gonna eat your food if you don't!" and he says "NO ITS MY FOOD! NOOO!"

Similarly, whenever his daddy (my bro in law) wants to mess with him, he hugs my nephew's mommy (my sister) and says "Now she's my mommy!" and my nephew flips out and says "NOOO! MY MOMMY!!!" :ladyj:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Lol, my nephew is usually like that too. Recently though, he's been sleeping on the floor and saying he doesn't like his bed. My sister (his mom) said that she was going to give it away to some other kid to try and get him to be jealous and want his bed. Instead, he told her "yeah, give it away!". And now every day he goes "Mommy, why haven't you given that bed away yet?". :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hahaha it sounds like he's growing to be a little too sharing! :ladyj: That's cute~

Whenever my nephew comes into my room while I'm on the computer, he likes to cuddle up in my bed near the cats. :yuyu: He doesn't get too close to them, because they have scratched him before, but he still loves them! :ma:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I think he might just want a new bed, lol

That's adorable!   :aco: Makes me miss my cat already.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess that makes more sense! :drmc:

He loves kitties, but they don't seem to love him back... ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Worst part about 2 and 3-year-olds?  They're too freaking adorable. It is really hard to call down a child that looks like this :

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's how my nephew looks right now, while he's making me play video games with him! :yuyu:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Logan is my 2-year-old. He's SO ROTTEN. But everytime I start to tell him no he gives me that look and tells me love you juju which actually comes out "atchoo juju"  How can I punish him after that?  ;_; 

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
;____________; that's sooo cute! Awww, kids get away with everything!

I remember when I was little and my dad would let us get away with pretty much everthing! xD My mom was the strict, careful one. My dad was the silly one, so most of our injuries occured during his watch. O_o

Now, it's strangely the opposite. o.o My dad is more serious, and my mom is the loose one, lol.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
my mom is the loose one, lol.

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my mom is the loose one, lol.

ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

oh mah gawd

did you just go there
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Love the kids... But they do tend to look too cute!!
Also, they don't poop or piss on me, they fart at me -.-'

Oh well, just some 10 days more of being a trainee and then... Nothing more!!

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sounds gross!! ...And good because kids are cute, haha. :roph2:

I hope things continue to go well there. ^_^ It's always good to really enjoy the place you work at~
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Also, they don't poop or piss on me, they fart at me -.-'

lol They don't do that all the time. But lord, when it happens..  :firerain: