RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK: Kommunizt Many-Fisto

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
You can be on the sidelines with me, eating a bag of popcorn and watching the slaughter. :3

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You can be on the sidelines with me, eating a bag of popcorn and watching the slaughter. :3
Can I join you? :3

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
Im confused ???, is this actually a game?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Can I join you? :3

Me too? =o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Of course! :3

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I don't speak German ._.
lol i used google translate for English > German

EDIT: zylos can i join u
Hi

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Im confused ???, is this actually a game?

I wouldn't have put it in new projects otherwise.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
It's a conspiracy!
They are trying to attack this project saying it's not a real one!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Screenshots updated with the title screen.

Still need info for Falcon, Kitkatkan, and Nightwolf.
and sprites for everyone.

If people don't pick their own sprites, I'm picking for them, so you may get something that represents you that you won't like.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Screenshots updated with the title screen.
Now I see why you needed time... looks awesome!
Hi

Rep:
Level 88
I'd like to be included in this somehow.
Perferably a second in command to one of the main characters.
Maybe...himmler?  ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'd like to be included in this somehow.
Perferably a second in command to one of the main characters.
Maybe...himmler?  ;8

there aren't seconds in command in the Kommunizt Many-Fisto
Think of it as the Kommunizt Justice League of RMRK, superheroes didn't bring their sidekicks to the League.

I'll throw you in the base somewhere.

game's soundtrack will feature songs by KMFDM and Red Army Choir
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:34:12 PM by ??????? »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm still changing my name and such to Himmler.

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
Don't mean to be negative, but isn't a bit ironic that all of the heroes are fascists therefore Irock comes out as the good guy in this game.    :o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Don't mean to be negative, but isn't a bit ironic that all of the heroes are fascists therefore Irock comes out as the good guy in this game.    :o

no.
Irock is a capitalist pig.
capitalists are the enemy.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Good and evil does not exist. There is only power. And we will reign the most powerful.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
also note that the Super Administrator position is RED

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I'd give you a sprite, but you'll need to wait for sometime. I won't return to my good computer until this Friday.

If you want any of the BAG modifications (energy, actor specials), I could make those very easily.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'd give you a sprite, but you'll need to wait for sometime. I won't return to my good computer until this Friday.

If you want any of the BAG modifications (energy, actor specials), I could make those very easily.

I'm not using Gubid's system, it lagged like hell for me so I'm using ZTBS again.
Friday is fine, deadline for stuff is Sunday before I add my own shit.

However, I -do- want your attacks asap.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Awesome. I'll update this post w/ attacks ...
when I think of good ones.
Arlen is hot.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
1) Missile Crisis - Huge Explosion, AoE
2) Assassination Fails - Self, Massive EVA, Minor DEX and AGI boost
3) Transfer of Responsibility - Transfers threat / Wipes Threat (if it doesn't work, lemme know, never used that TBS)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
1) Missile Crisis - Huge Explosion, AoE
2) Assassination Fails - Self, Massive EVA, Minor DEX and AGI boost
3) Transfer of Responsibility - Transfers threat / Wipes Threat (if it doesn't work, lemme know, never used that TBS)

I'm trying to work in a threat system, it's not default and I don't know if it'll work.  I'd also restrict the 2nd move to just the eva boost tbh.

If I can't get the threat system working, I'll let you know.  I like the idea of defensive characters having threat-gain moves, and the distance characters having threat-drops
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:15:46 PM by ??????? »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf - Defense - Incarnation Of Franco

1) By The Grace Of God: Increases Defense (single komrade)
2) Desarrollo, The Spanish Miracle: Increases Agility and Intelligence (single komrade)
3) White Terror: Decreases enemy defense (all)

Good?
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

1) By The Grace Of God: Increases Defense (single komrade)
2) Desarrollo, The Spanish Miracle: Increases Agility and Intelligence (single komrade)

Good?

he should only boost his own defense, and he needs some form of attacking move, but I like White Terror

Also, there's not going to be a threat system, I don't have time to mess with the already complex AI.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, same names - different attacks. I would like if the first would remain, so he can boost anyones defense a little (just like anski). I'll change the second to an small-attacky thing. OFC its your game, you can change it if you want lol

1) By The Grace Of God: Increases Defense(single komrade)
2) Desarrollo, The Spanish Miracle: Weak form of attack which has some effect on the enemy. I can't think of a good one- Blindness or confusion or anything you want.

Also, I'll scan through sprites tommorrow, so dont rush me  :mad:
Arlen is hot.