RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halloween is Approaching!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hi there, one and each of you all.

Where I come from, Halloween is a pretty big holiday. We tend to start decorating and preparing for the 31st of October around September 22nd and some of us keep going untill Novenber 15th.

Here at RMRK, we have a tradition of changing our avatars, signatures and names as though we were wearing costumes. For ease of identification, a list of who is really who is kept in a thread that announces the theme.

Welp, here it is September 21st, close enough for me, and we only have nine more days before October!

So, RMRK, tell me: shall we do so again this year? And if so, how about a theme?

Since no theme was the decision, I'll just stick this here...

Cuttershy=Lord Stark
GLaDOS=EvilM00s
Glitch=Jules
Spirit=digitalsoul
Cap'n K'nuckles=Rekios
doge=IAMFORTE
Marceline=Anski
Moss=Sexbeast Arlen
Tyrael=Acolyte
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:14:26 PM by Tyrael »
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Super heroes.

Spoiler for:
So I can be Iron Man.

Or TV characters. (Dexter, Walter White, Hawkeye (M*a*s*h)... etc)

Spoiler for:
So I can be... Lord Stark? Maybe Eddard Stark.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think everyone should just be who they want like always. But if we do have a theme, don't pick superheroes because seriously we just did that. :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
^ I think this is the best idea so far.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Heh. For a really terrifying theme, try going with the total opposite of what you'd actually want to go as for Halloween. For example, BOE/Lord Stark goes as a MLP pony thing, HaloOfTheSun goes as SBGX, Acolyte goes as a male stripper or something. Truly a scary thing for Halloween. :V

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I like the go as whatever you would like thought, though if we HAD to have a theme, my vote is anything cartoon/anime.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 96
I finally have an excuse a reason to use my fan pony. ^_^

Her name is Cuttershy. She's Fluttershy's younger sister. Nobody ever talks about her because she sent away to a stabletarium when she was young. She went crazy after seeing their mother killed my wolves. She now only has cutting, and nothing else.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Now that's frightening...

The consensus is toward vanilla Halloween this year, which is fine by me- any Halloween is good enough.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'll be going as "pretentious hipster bullshit"

Rep:
Level 96
I haven't done anything with her for a really long time. Looking at her now, I see things I don't really like. ._.

So I updated her. :D

What do you guys think?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
needs more glue

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I call dibs on Ron Howard.

Actually, scratch that. Jerry Seinfeld is scarier looking.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Look at those tiny eyes. That oddly shaped head. That angular smile.

He's like a creepy pigeon.

Rep:
Level 96
plz 4 hollowin chang my name 2 Cuttershy

k thankz
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I'll be going as my favorite psychotic robot, GLaDOS.

Rep:
Level 96
I'll be going as my favorite psychotic robot, GLaDOS.

>not SHODAN

i am very disapoint
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
I'll be Flapjack, if I could get a name change please.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
I literally had to stop my game to work on my Halloween Costume. I'm dressing up as Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. Took me a week just to get the supplies for the head.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Oh, fun! :)

I think I'll be something scary, a "super hero", AND opposite to what I'd normally pick.
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Sorry Rekios, I tried to change your name but someone else already has it as their account name, and it won't let me change display names around unless I delete the other account.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I'll be Spirit from Soul Eater. Name change would be good too. And I checked already, there's no other "Spirit" in the member list =D
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I assume just Spirit.  There ya go :) 

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Cap'n K'nuckles it is then.  8)