RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Pleik the Zombie

Rep:
Level 86
This is the protagonist for the RPG I'm working on
(Girl = Pleik(zombie) Snake = Rufus)

Spoiler for:

Please note that this one is a little older than the one I have as my avatar :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:09:48 PM by boe »
Still working on stuff...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hah, that's cool. I dig ur style. there's something about the legs i don't quite like tho, like the pants or something look odd, probably been fixed by now :P . neato

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
hah, that's cool. I dig ur style. there's something about the legs i don't quite like tho, like the pants or something look odd, probably been fixed by now :P . neato
Same. Nice style. It'd be cool if everything was like that XD The legs look fine for me.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
GREAT style, very interesting. I agree with moo about the legs. Fantastic work. :3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
maybe i just don't like capris lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't like the whole concept of capris yet I like the battler. :P

Reason I hate capris: They're like long pants except they're not. Come on... Either be shorts or be long pants. It kind of annoys me when it's like that because it's just plain dumb to me. It might be because I'm slightly OCD or anal recessive or something.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
haha, nah i don't mind capris so much, but i def. understand what you mean lol. i think  that the little flare at the bottom of the capris is a bit much, cause if you see capris, they don't flare, they're usually tight on the calf. meh, don't mind me, its just a realistic thingy i do. hahaha, that's the ONE downside of an art college. I see everything the right way artistically lol.

Rep:
Level 86
lol it's okay she's got different clothes now :P I just noticed I changed where the snake was on on her head...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 02:33:13 AM by Kichiro »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Haha, clothes seem the same... Also, I noticed the snake thing. I don't think it really matters. In Family Guy, they make Chris's earring always on the ear that's closest to the viewer so it changes. XD

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
looks great ^^
your style reminds me of the style this girl uses at my school...odd.

Rep:
Level 86
Really? damn, and here I was thinking I was being original! :P 

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
She actually kind of reminds me of Loz:Wind Waker in a way.
I like her actually, she's perfect. =)

Rep:
Level 86
All comedy games have their serious parts, I just thought Pleik looked pretty cool when she's crying blood...
it's not much but w/e...
Spoiler for:

note: these aren't her clothes, err... I can't really explain it without giving too much away...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:59:44 PM by Kichiro »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Is she a stripper? ;D

Rep:
Level 86
Nah, but that'd be a twist wouldn't it! :D

There are jokes though that involve a certain snake :P... nothing happens though, thats like as bad as it gets though...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:07:43 AM by Kichiro »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
wow i really really enjoy your style of sketch. I like that sketch you posted. you're a talented illustrator. i can't wait to see this game's demo or screen shots.  :D

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
She's not that bad looking either.
*Submits a modded hentai version to Aerisdies.com*

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I really like this design.  Things like structure and colour could be better, though.

Rep:
Level 86
Here, I'll try to keep this short and put in more drawings!

Pleik(age: 17): Pleik is the kind of girl that likes her eggs and bacon with Mayo, her favorite food is raw chicken wings,
and her favorite treat is undead blueberry cookies... Well, you get the point, the girl's different, she's also a zombie... well I think different and zombie fall under the same category but what ever. Pleik one day came to the conclusion that she was the chosen one to become zombie queen after being locked for months in her house after her parents left her.

Rufus(age: ?): Rufus is the kind of snake... err... Okay, Rufus is a snake that lives in Pleik's head(literally), He is an evil snake who likes messing with people for fun, everyone knows he's evil but some say Rufus is good at heart and just wants whats best for Pleik.

The next one I'll post is Coel...

Coel(age: 17) The guy that has secretly been taking care of Pleik during the time she locked herself away, he really likes her, However being a Human, he thinks that bad fortune will fall on him if he kisses the Undead... Plus Rufus scares the hell out of him. He's a good guy at heart, and wants the best for Pleik, but she always unknowingly brings him down.

(I just thought it was time to put some character into these drawings :D)
there's still a lot of room for change ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 06:06:24 AM by Kichiro »

Rep:
Level 86
She's not that bad looking either.
*Submits a modded hentai version to Aerisdies.com*

lol! oh god, please don't tell me there is a Pleik section. :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Not bad at all, it would be great if you posted some more of your work! :lol:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Spoiler for:

Scif, she's a ghost that gives you hints when you need them   :D...

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Hey, that's cute.
I like it, you give me a fresh idea just by seeing it.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 86
Another Pleik picture!

Spoiler for: