RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The team says hello.

Rep:
Level 55
Hello from Quantified Illusions,

Good afternoon RMRK community (or whatever time it is where you are), I would like to take this moment to introduce my team to the forums. Before I get into the introductions though, I would like to take a moment to state why we are here, and what we hope to gain from joining your community.

Our team of three has always enjoyed coming up with ideas for games and designing out the aspects of an interactive experience. While we have had those dreams from the early times of our lives, we have not until recently begun to gain the technical and skill based knowledge that we needed to see our goals become a reality. Our current work is mostly done in crafting out games in hope of releasing them for wide scale platforms, such as XNA or the Android market. However, these things take very large periods of time, and don’t allow room for some of the sparks of creativity that I’m sure a lot of people here get throughout the day.

Thus we wanted to look for a place where we could get ideas up and off the floor very easily and in a manner that still seems professional and slick. We remembered back to a program that we used to use in the early days of our designs, when we didn’t possess all the skills needed for a technical production, a program called RPG Maker.

Simply put, RPG maker is in our opinion’s a great way to interact with a creative community, and make some of the smaller ideas we have into tangible and fun experiences. Thus we hope that you will accept us into your community so we can share ideas, play some truly unique games, and hopefully share some creations of our own.

Our team consists of three members, each with there own area of expertise (programming, art, and music respectively) and we will make it one of our prime efforts to share our knowledge of these areas in whatever ways can be helpful to others. As an introduction we have created a small project called “Etched” which we will be posting shortly after this introduction. I want to assure everyone this is not a hit and run, but instead our way of saying “hello” to these forums, and hopefully establishing an avenue with which we and others can grow our skills and ideas.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Favourite Staff Member2010 Most Mature Member
Welcome to RMRK. I am looking forward to seeing your projects!

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I says hello back.

It's nice to meet the team! :) Good luck with your games, enjoy the community, stay away from the sewers if you value your sanity, and I also look forward to seeing the projects you guys create. 8)

Did I forget anything? :P
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Welcome!

So are all of you going to be using the same account?  :o

Rep:
Level 55
Welcome!

So are all of you going to be using the same account?  :o

That was the plan, but now that you mention that, it might get confusing, so perhaps we will make three separate accounts. Also, is that against forum policies to have multiple people on one account? We don't want to break any rules.

For now we will make sure to give the names of who is posting what at the bottom of each of our posts if it is an individual person. Right now the whole team is in the same room so I guess it is not necessary at the moment.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Which one of you is typing? xD Now I'm curious!

Also...this whole thing makes me miss Eden & company. ;9 (Though its not the same case as him at all)...
Where'd they go? D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 55
Which one of you is typing? xD Now I'm curious!

Also...this whole thing makes me miss Eden & company. ;9 (Though its not the same case as him at all)...
Where'd they go? D:

So to go a little more in depth there are three of us,

Alex = The Programmer (That would be me, typing now).
Gawain = The Artist
Fred = The Musician

We will note at the bottom of posts who is typing like this,

<Alex>

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I have a son someday, I think I want to name him Gawain. :D

Arthurian stuff ftw ;8 ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hi ! Welcome! :D

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Welcome, I my self have a 3 man group. maybe we can work together. Just a thought.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Welcome! I don't need a group. But i have to do.
[