RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] DP3's Badly Drawn Artwork in the Timeout Corner.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
No introduction needed, merely crappy drawn art by me.

But first things first

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:04:28 PM by boe »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
lol yup pretty bad but I've seen worse lately XD
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 71
But first things first

I'm so using this  ;)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Go ahead, Todd ;)

Spoiler for redone:
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
is this serious

or a joke

i can't tell

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
It's a joke.

I'd make it pretty obvious if I was being serious about it ^-^

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Well, you can't call it crap, that be an insult.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill

Please tell me that I can use this ;D

Don't say that, it's obvious that D&P3 is still learning.
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
If you can find a use for any of these as unlikely as that sounds...

You are free to use them without any credit required. This goes for everyone.

I didn't think it would get this much attention to be honest.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
Don't say that, it's obvious that D&P3 is still learning.
My apologies, that wasn't at all the message I was trying to send.

As for D&P3, he has potential. Not to sound condescending here, either, but all artists start at this level and eventually work up to the skill level of Mark Crilley, Yuu Watase, or better. Not only that, but it's going to be art in someone's eyes, so he still could have technically created a masterpiece if he created it with his heart in the right place.
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Hahaha I like that first one, too. :P

As for D&P3, he has potential. Not to sound condescending here, either, but all artists start at this level and eventually work up to the skill level of Mark Crilley, Yuu Watase, or better. Not only that, but it's going to be art in someone's eyes, so he still could have technically created a masterpiece if he created it with his heart in the right place.

Pretty much anyone could learn to be an artist, which is literally a matter of practice. Artistic ability comes from the Right side of the brain, which has to be developed, much like the Left side of the brain (which is for more technical stuff, I think?). Or, at least that's what I remember from my Drawing I class. :P

Also, that last picture has some wacky hair. :V I like it!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
My six year old niece has as much potential as this guy!!!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
This is the best artwork thread i've seen in a while  ::)
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
My apologies, that wasn't at all the message I was trying to send.

:P I think it should be obvious that D&P3 has no interest in drawing.
Aside from the first one I don't really like the 'art' though :-\

This is the best artwork thread i've seen in a while  ::)

Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
But first things first

Remember what I told you about being able to write is the very basics of drawing?? Well, this one is good!!

Though, the eyes in the third are good to :)
Really, try a bit harder and start with simple things!! Like for instance flowers, car logo's, whatever interests you most :)

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'm pretty sure you beat me in the art department.  Seriously.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Digital :D

That's a sexy drawing.
That dog is the most sexy, though.  :rfuckyeah:
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Digital :D

Love the leaves and the perspective!!

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Haha these are all so cute!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Thank you, I aim to please 8)