RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
In response to:

Not at all accurate, but this is what I've imagined you looking like for the past year. Stupid movie.

Just using an image I put up on tumblr of me eating cup noodles at 1:20AM with cheese (I heard cup noodles with cheese is pretty good, but NEVER AGAIN FOR ME).
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:20:29 AM by Master Moo »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
goddamn mongrorians
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What am I missing? You're implying those are pictures of two different people?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No... Go check again... There's a big difference.

Rep:
Level 87
Spoiler for:

My girl of 3 months and I :3

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.

Ribs tonight! These are Maui ribs, with jerk seasoning and mango salsa.

For some reason, I see a raptors head in the ribs. Squint, you might see it.

EDIT: Yes, a little late, I haven't been very active lately.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Eh, what the heck?
Here's me:

Spoiler for:

Now that it's winter, I really want that couch back. It was warm & fuzzy :(
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:06:36 AM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
You look simillar to your avatar.

I'm back.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
You look simillar to your avatar.

xD awesome! I was trying to make her look kind of like a Fire Emblem form of me. :P I need to redo the avatar & signature, though. They look kinda choppy to me :-[ I made them a long time ago
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
For some reason, I see a raptors head in the ribs. Squint, you might see it.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Happy holidays from Acostrike

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh, hello!! How cute
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:
Got my hurr did. Also still mastering the art of mirror shots.

Rep:
Level 88
Been a while since I last posted on here, so I'll post an updated pic of moi.  :)
Old School JRPG action coming soon!  www.ironpawn.com
About me: www.astroth.com

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nice shirt, bro

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice shirt, bro

I just realized that shirt. And I love it. It matches my hat xD

EDIT: Here's another one of me:

Spoiler for:

I had to do a self-portrait in my drawing class, and it was really tough to get the curly hair right.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:36:44 AM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 68
Infinite imagination
Sooo much pictures here Ö.ö Well no harm (hopefully) if I add one of myself. :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cute hair, Mittenrc! :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 68
Infinite imagination
Thanks Yuyu! ^^ It's a pain to curl though (picked up from your pick :) ). It's so stubborn that without tons of hairspray, it's straightens on it's own like in an hour or so..

Btw, should I like hide that pick someway like you've done or..?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You don't have to put it in spoilers, if you don't want to :) it's totally relevant to this thread, so it works here. I just like to use spoilers because they look cool! Haha

And my hair is the exact same. I spend sooo long curling it, and then it's straight really fast. My friend has naturally curly hair and doesn't understand how people have straight hair. My view is the opposite lol!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Most recent picture of myself:

I'm the guy in the middle!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I didn't know you kids still existed

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
You look like a guy I know. His name's Randolph. He's boss.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

welp a random six-month old photo appeared!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

but anyway you're adorable <3