RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your... room?

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, so because there are so f***ing many - well, four - of those "my room" threads now, I decided to just make a "post your room" topic. After all, it's not like you make a new topic just for your picture... do you? Meh...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
A topic like this has already been made, use the search function you silly ninny >: (
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19674
It probably wouldn't be bad if you bump it for the purpose of keeping room topics out.

Rep:
Level 87

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
At first I was excited because I'd get to post pictures of Malson and I's house.
But this is dumb B(
Spoiler for:
<Justin> DrSword, would it be funny if I replied "fuck you" to you in a topic of mine that you locked 5 years ago?
<DrSword> sure
<Justin> Oh
<Justin> ....Irock was right.
<DrSword> About what?
<Justin> He told me it would be funny to have the topic unlocked and just say fuck you.
<DrSword> neat

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
O HAI JUSTIN

I was confused xD

How's Team Rocket? ^_^
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 87
I can only get a few of you guys jobs, otherwise they'll catch on.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I want to be a member of Team Rocket! ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also,

At first I was excited because I'd get to post pictures of Malson and I's house.
But this is dumb B(

I love that house. B( You should do et

also, tell Malson I said he sucks

B(

pls
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 87
Okay. You can expect your very own talking Meowth at your door in 14 - 20 business days.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay. You can expect your very own talking Meowth at your door in 14 - 20 business days.

~

I actually already have a cat that almost talks. ;8 She can't say words, but she's loud as all hell and doesn't shut up (I love it!). She can say "YEEEA", "MEEEAAT", "NAAAW" and pretty much any other cat-like muffled phrase that I like to think her meows sound like.

More on topic:

I re-painted and reorganized my room a few months ago~

I'm too lazy to take pictures. My room has violet-colored walls, and purplish wine-colored bed sheets with white and violet decorations. Most of my furniture is white. It would almost be a pretty princess palace if my carpet wasn't so old and stained and the doors weren't all old, too. B( Old house ftl.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]