RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an Animefan/fetishist

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Go ahead. Ask.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 11:08:27 PM by Fanatical About Anime »

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Naruto. Why the fuck does every mother fucker like it. And don't answer with "I don't like it." becuase that's not the question.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I have but one simple question: WHY?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Asking a question I know the answer to;

Have you ever tried to be less of an anti social fag?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
How are your pee muscles today?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Why did you post this when it was obvious you'd get questions like this?

Really, i honestly feel sad for you.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Naruto. Why the fuck does every mother fucker like it. And don't answer with "I don't like it." becuase that's not the question.
There are several divisions in the school of Naruto-likery. I will now list those divisions:
-Naruto's story
-The perverted sage Jaraiya
-Hinata
-Big-breasted Shippuden Hinata
-Gaara and his sandman powers
-Lee and his sensei and their funny sense of "cool"
-The ninjas
-The special moves
-The video games
-Believe it!
-Everyone else watches it

Incidentally, most of those divisions are also the names of the divisions of Naruto-hatery.
I have but one simple question: WHY?
Just 'cause.

Asking a question I know the answer to;

Have you ever tried to be less of an anti social fag?
BOOOOOOBS!

How are your pee muscles today?
Not bad, not bad.

Why did you post this when it was obvious you'd get questions like this?

Really, i honestly feel sad for you.
You'd be the first.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

I know I would.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

I would.

I'd eat myself with mustard.

I'd be real good.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Would you eat yourself if you were a hotdog?
:tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Incest is wrong, right? RIGHT?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

I know I would.
Nope. I like ribs, but I don't like them THAT much.

Would you eat yourself if you were a hotdog?
Hell no.

Incest is wrong, right? RIGHT?
If it's between a child and a parent, then yes, it is wrong.
But if it's between a brother and sister, and they do use protection and birth control, then no, I don't think it's wrong. Same thing with cousins.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
But if it's between a brother and sister, and they do use protection and birth control, then no, I don't think it's wrong. Same thing with cousins.

Woah, that is quite a strong comment you made there.

Could you explain that a bit more?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
He wants to do his sister?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I actually want to hear what he says about this. I think what he will say will prove the type of stereotype I am thinking of.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

=/
As arousing as it sounds, incest is still wrong. By the way is this topic considered NSFW?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

wow...just...wow...
Tell me, are you from below the Mason Dixon line, by any chance?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98

wow...just...wow...
Tell me, are you from below the Mason Dixon line, by any chance?

He lives in Maine e3e;

also, blatantly against the Bible (for those of you who care) and against the laws of, well, everywhere.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
except Texas

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
No, that's illegal here too.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Alright:

Animefan, could you please explain, in detail, why you think it is okay between brother and sister?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No, that's illegal here too.
Oh, my mistake, I honestly thought incest was legal in Texas. :V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
Thinking is also illegal here, so stop it  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thinking is also illegal here, so stop it  :mad:
I think you're wrong, compadre.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Woah, that is quite a strong comment you made there.

Could you explain that a bit more?
-EVERYTHING fun is illegal in Texas, except six-shooters and alcohol.
-The Bible also condones slavery and preaches against homosexuality, so it doesn't rank very high on my "trustworthy sources" list.
-I live in Maine, I'm from the North.
-The law says you can't do your sister, but the law also says that you have to be taxed directly from your paycheck, so the law doesn't get many "trustworthy" points either.

Now my argument as to brother-sister incest: Why not? So long as you don't impregnate her, why can't you? There's no LOGICAL reason not to so long as she doesn't get pregnant.

Between a kid and a parent, of course it would be very wrong. I mean, doing the person you came out of? I think NOT!

But you didn't come out of your sister. You may have the same blood, but if she's hot enough, she can be tempting. I have lots of friends who acknowledge that their sisters are "hot". Now mind you, most of those friends still wouldn't do their sisters, but they acknowledge their sisters are hot.

However, it depends HOW hot she is. You see, doing your sister would still feel kinda awkward, so she'd need to be hot enough. Personally, if I had a sister, I wouldn't do her unless she looked like a goddess. A GODDESS. I'm talking perfect ass, DD boobs or bigger, acne-free face...

So it's unlikely, but the possibility is still there. Basically, she has to be sexy enough that the awkward feeling would be "worth it." I don't think it's a good idea to have sex with an ugly sister or even an OK looking sister, because after wards you'd regret it. In other words, her looks have to outrank the awkward feeling.

And of course, if I had a sister and she was somehow an anime girl, I'd put it in without hesitation. I know anime girls aren't real, but I'm just throwing that factor out there for the sake of saying it.

So, can anybody find a LOGICAL reason not to do a very very hot sister if she uses birth control and you use a condom, and the doors are locked and she promises NEVER to tell anybody?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 06:22:22 AM by Fanatical About Anime »