RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] The Eternal Fantasy

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here is the opening of my new project that I and a friend are working on. I just want to know how it is. It may not be great...but I shall soon post an opening (or beginning statement, plot summary, etc) once everything is more fleshed out.

"A mural of lies. Painted by the blood of the fallen."

"It beckons for help. It pleads for mercy. Though the battle-cry's of war drown what there is to hear. It is ignored, forcefully delayed of it's action as the children upon which it bore tear it asunder."

"Souls lost, led astray; away from their mother. Lies deafen those open to the truth and drowns out reality in but an imaginary dream."

"All begins and ends with this dream. All shall fall and be reborn. The prosecution of those whom harm her are at hand. The end of the parasitic virus has begun. All humans are lost."

====================================

General Blanc: And how is it in this way? I've been informed that there has been a problem.

E-Coordinator: Yes commander, sir. We seem to have come to a halt. The radar shows what seems to be an abundance of Creta down there.

General Blanc: Then this must be it...

E-Coordinator: Shall we depart, sir?

General Blanc: No. Not yet. Get me contact with the commander.

E-Coordinator: But sir...the energy manifesting in this area shall leave wish with little-to-no reception from the HQ. We will have to leave this sector in order to gain any reception.

General Blanc: Then we will try. We can not move out of this sector without further condolence from the commander. This maybe what he is looking for. If we manage to bring this to him...then we might very well be looking forward to a large promotion.

E-Coordinator: Then I shall try sir. If I get in contact then I shall inform you.

General Blanc: Good. While we wait run a full scan of the area bellow.

E-Coordinator: Right away, Sir!

General Blanc: (It is indeed strange. We have scanned this area many times before..yet we found nothing. Why is it that this time THIS much creta makes it's self appear? It doesn't make any sense. Heh. Either way I'm getting paid for it...so it doesn't matter, really.)

*A loud crash is heard*

General Blanc: What the f-

E-Coordinator: General! The radar shows massive increase in the energy! We have to retreat! Levels of this magnitude will surely destroy the ship!

General Blac:  No. We must not go yet! Have you gained any form of contact with the HQ yet?

E-Coordinator: No, sir! As of now we have lost all means of communication!

General Blanc: Damn it! Then lower the ship. Bring it as close to land as you can!

E-Coordinator: What? but sir! We can't-

General Blanc: Damn it soldier, get us down there!

E-Coordinator: I'm sorry General...I can't. i can't risk destroying this ship! To many lives are at steak!

General Blanc: What are these lives worth?! Do they mean more to you than your own!?!

E-Coordinator: I can't answer that.  *wait* Start the system drive, we're heading back.

General Blanc: Like hell we are!

E-Coordinator: What!?

*The general trows the Coordinator to the floor and takes his position.*

General Blanc: ( It's marvelous! I can feel it! The energy! It's so intense, so warm, so beautiful!)

General Blanc: Can't you see, Soldier?  This creta is what we need. We fight this war to win! With this much creta then we will have power far beyond those of the Yethurians! I can taste it now...sweet victory. Once this is over I can finally go home.

E-Coordinator2: General?

E-Coordinator1: Damn...I  don't care anymore! If we get any closer then we shall not live to see another day...let alone the end of the war.

General Blanc: Don't worry, Jie my boy. We will live through this. We shall be known as heroes! Us...

E-Coordinator1 (Jie): NO!-

*Electric zapping sound*

Jie: GAHHHH!!!!!!!!

General Blanc: I am fortunate to have this at my disposal. Our technology is advanced...yet just imagine how far we could go with this. Don't you see, Jie? With he as our leader and with the mass quantaties of Creta at our disposal then we shall win! The future world will forever look upon us as heroes!

Jie: D-d-damn...it. I-I....can....can't move.

General Blanc: Perfect. Then let us descend! Let us open the gate to the new age! Let us guide the world to a newer, better future!

*The screens fades and an explosion is heard.*
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:21:17 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Can't wait for more info of it.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thnks. I see that this was moved, eh? Oh well. I don't really know where to put this in-bewtween stuff anyway.