RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
People Help!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Me and my friend are making a game as a joke for our friends family. Sadly, they are mexican...(JK) We tried our selves but we cant get the color sceme down. Can some one make me some blank people that are brown but not to brown. Like a very tanned whit person. Please help... We know there going to love the game. :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Metallica_fan!!!
Me and my friend are making a game as a joke for our friends family. Sadly, they are mexican...(JK) We tried our selves but we cant get the color sceme down. Can some one make me some blank people that are brown but not to brown. Like a very tanned whit person. Please help... We know there going to love the game. :lol:

Why dont you just use the RMXP Character Maker?

Rep:
Level 90
~
What is the RMXP character maker you speak of?  You mean the KCG?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
What XP character maker are you talking about? :?