RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRKWiki

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
@Lac - Tell my why you left and whether you're staying. Then I'll get on to the wiki~
I left because I got sent to Juvi and when I got out I no longer had interwebs...I'm going back to Juvi in a couple weeks, but this time only for a little while... and I'll have the internet when I get out.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
@Lac - Tell my why you left and whether you're staying. Then I'll get on to the wiki~
I left because I got sent to Juvi and when I got out I no longer had interwebs...I'm going back to Juvi in a couple weeks, but this time only for a little while... and I'll have the internet when I get out.

Why did you go to Juvi?

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
I'll tell you in IRC

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oic...
Well, don't drop the soap.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
I use soap on a rope ;O

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yuo can still get ass raped with soap on a rope.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah but there called anal beads  :=:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Someone wanna Pimp Up my Wiki?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
:D hahahaha, yay, MP3!
Anyone else want to pimp it? (I failed at adding an image a fwe times, that's why there are so many edits with my name the last few edits)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL SO MUCH DAMN BS IN THAT

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, I didn't like it that much. I'm Christian and even the thought of comparing (and not contrasting) LaLu to Jesus is GHEY. The BS made me laugh, however.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I seriously doubt that.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
no he really did go to juvi =o

don't be insensitive.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lawl, your telling me not to be insensitive?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
yes jew, I am.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
I'm not jewish  :mad:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
If hitler was jewish, he would have had to start with himself

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Made new misc page http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Jewz (offensive, warning, etc~)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Quote from: Lac's Title
Proud Semite. Shalom!

My great grandmother was probably Jewish. (Very high percent)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
:(

I'm sorry if I offend you and your Jewish heritage. It's really just a joke =\