RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Did Microsoft Already win?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
8 vs 8 CTF is by far the best online experience I've had with any game.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
the halo games are alright but I think they're highly overrated.

Concordo! Well sort of, replace 'alright' with 'a travesty that insults the whole FPS genre'.... Then it's a complete concordo.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ps3 will not be getting halo believe me, microsoft will be paying bungi BIG bucks to leave halo on on xbox
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Once Halo 3 comes out, PS3 is going down the drain.

*plugs in Xbox to play Halo 2*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 12:51:02 AM by Lominisio »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Once Halo 3 comes out, PS3 is going down the drain.

*plugs in Xbox to play Halo 2*

you have xbox live? I wana pwn you  :tpg: lol jk, but do you have it?

anyways If ps3 gets halo, I willl cry
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Did anyone pay attention, Microsoft OWNS Bungie, I doubt there going to call up Sony and say:
"Yo D00Ds what's happenin' yous guyz wants Halo 3, we feels so bad 4 you, with your shitty PS3 and all"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still hope sony gets pwnt. They've had no idea what the hell they were doing the whole time, and have gotten by on pure luck. It's going to blow up in their face because they just HAD to get greedy. Well.... More greedy.