RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Windows Internet Explorer Update

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Has anyone else been asked about an Internet update, to Windows Internt Explorer 7? Has anyone done it? I have!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
My friend has. Ew.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Its really good. Have you been prompted about it yet?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i did.  firefox is still better.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Can't cause not genuine windows lol. There's ways around the verification, but it's not worth the effort really.
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
new version = not 1 atvantage..I switched, heck I went back in a second.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
MS are just trying to copy Mozilla. They are never going to succeed though.

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
IE 7 would run even slower than 6 did on my computer. Last week it also started freezing when I used it - so I don't use IE at all anymore, just Firefox.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
now not downgrade and use UE 6 again?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I probably will eventually. It can be useful to have both IE and firefox
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

<3
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm using it right now, in fact I've been using it off and on since the beta testing. Its only okay.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I saw this post from Bilzzard's sig, and I just wanted to find it and laugh at it because

1.) You said there was no advantage to the new one, so you downgraded? Was there even anything wrong with it? Or did you just downgrade because you fear change?
2.) Lol, you use IE.

And I was a little shocked to see Blizzards reaction to your post in this thread, because I had originally assumed he was making fun of you as well by quoting you in his sig, hahaha.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I saw this post from Bilzzard's sig, and I just wanted to find it and laugh at it because

2.) Lol, you use IE.

hmmm, I don't see what your getting at. I am smart enough to use IE:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8442.0.html

Not just click install on some software (firefox) and say Im safe...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I didn't expect an argument to happen over it.

We all like different internet explorers, lets just leave it at that.

Unless you want to carry on.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

2.) Lol, you use IE.

hmmm, I don't see what your getting at. I am smart enough to use IE:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8442.0.html

Not just click install on some software (firefox) and say Im safe...
I've only had a virus once in my life, and it was before I started using firefox.
Now don't go putting words in my mouth; I'm not saying it was because of Internet Explorer. I'm just saying.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Now don't go putting words in my mouth;

I didn't do that? can you quote anything I said that seems to put words in your mouth?

Rep:
Level 88
IE is not as modular or customizable as Firefox. IE doesn't follow standards correctly. IE doesn't have transparency in png images. IE can't view scalable vector graphics.

Etcetera etcetera etcetera.

So if you are using Internet Explorer just because "Firefox isn't really better and only an idiot can get a virus", think twice.

Yes, and I know Firefox doesn't have text filters like IE, but thats because IE misused a standard. Firefox will have glowing/dropshadow/etc text eventually, without using flawed CSS standards.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I can browse just as safe on my IE as you can on your firefox..did you even take time to view the guide? I think not..and sure you have tabbed browsing HORAY. I can add plugins for my IE if I wanted to. Heck I even got Spell check.

Rep:
Level 88
I can browse just as safe on my IE as you can on your firefox..did you even take time to view the guide? I think not..and sure you have tabbed browsing HORAY. I can add plugins for my IE if I wanted to. Heck I even got Spell check.

Did you even read what I said? I did not use safety as an argument.

Besides, I can't use Internet Explorer anyways.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IE is not customizable as Firefox.

yea, I get skins for IE...as well as extensions.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So if you're doing all these things to make IE be (supposedly) as safe as firefox/opera, look like firefox/opera, and act like firefox/opera, why not just use firefox/opera?
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I didn't say at all I was changing my IE, I said it was possible as a counter the false fact he said...I have made no changes to the way my IE looks.

Rep:
Level 88
IE is not customizable as Firefox.

yea, I get skins for IE...as well as extensions.

There are still the vast amount of standardizations Microsoft fails at complying to.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ok, again I don't want this to chage the way we think about each other so, ok I agree with you