RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gonna Be "less" active

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YAAY! IM LIKE LEAVING AGAIN!

lol.

Like usually, my bro's coming on saturday, so we'll be with him etc etc. So i wont post like 20 times a day like i usually do, maybe 5...maybe im active for a continuous period of like 3-4 days.

And maybe during 20th dec-1st january, we'll be gone out..so i wont be able come on. We're going to Kufri, the place closest to the Himalayas lol. Its like cold....really cold @_@ lol.

SO LOL.
I'll miss you all (NOT *funny drum noise*) lol. SO..Keep having fun, dont spam the place up, thats my job =). BE active, cry out manly, yatatie, and miss me.

Remember..

LETS ALL BURN DOGZ WITH ZYPHER WHO HAS 7kk FAKE POSTS LOL!!!
AND YEAH I'll take part in the awards and all.

BURN DOGZ IS FUN YATATIE!!!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok. Come on later today to get my details on that Dofus thing.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Cya later, Night.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Sure, iwill be playing dofus..

Good to see im loved lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I rofl'd when I read "Funny drum noise" :]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
later man, I will miss you.  :(

*Nightwolfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff why!!!!!!*
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
GUYS GUYS GAYS lol

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME LOL

I never said im going, ill be "less" active, i'll just be gone for that short period

Btw funny drum noise is like this- Dum dum TASH one

AND UR SPOSE TO CRY AND ALL ARROW
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
For future reference: dum dum TASH = a Rim shot

AND OHNOEZ NIGHTWOLF IS GONNA BE GONE FOR A SHORT BIT ILL DY

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
For future reference: dum dum TASH = a Rim shot

No it isn't.  :-\
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Say we'll miss you nightwolf or else i'll burn your dog.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I don't have a dog, and I won't miss you because you won't be gone long enough for that to happen.

I'll miss you.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
IM GONNA MISS 1/3rd of the Manly crying crew....

*Cries the most hes ever done*

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I don't have a dog
I'll miss you.

THats because i burned him! =)]

And AD
Be strong and manly, dont cry.
Let fu do that when im back
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
It's not? I KNEW THOSE MOVIE SUBTITLES WERE LYING, THEY ALWAYS MESS SOMETHING UP! What is it then? You would know, you're a percussion teacher...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont you hear, when those rockstars or someone jokes they take out the noise like zis.

somewhat like this

dd's gonna lock this i think

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
It's not? I KNEW THOSE MOVIE SUBTITLES WERE LYING, THEY ALWAYS MESS SOMETHING UP! What is it then? You would know, you're a percussion teacher...

Technically, this is a rimshot. Using logic, one would figure this out. It's hitting the head of the drum while simultaneously striking the edge of the rim, producing a loud sound best described as *cack!*

(File attached)

Still, everyone calls the above mentioned sound a rimshot, when really, it's just nothing. Or, if anything, just a really cliche drum fill.

So in all actuality, I'm just being picky, as this is my craft. Any percussionist/drummer would be the same way, lol. You could still call it a rim shot, everyone would know what you mean, because most people don't know the true definition.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NO thats not the noice i was referring to, but arrow was lol.

This is more spam, now just say i'll miss you
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Ah, so it is both! I took snare for a year  in seventh grade. Woulda kept with it, but apartment dwellers don't seem to appreciate drums...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LESS TALK MORE GOODBYE
Arlen is hot.