RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My first MORPG...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'm taking this down. i'm working with Demon X
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:44:04 PM by Lominisio »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
some pics?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
xD Forgot about that. Coming up. :)

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
And those "Giant Pigs" look remarkably like miniauture minotaurs, which would make them "Tiny Bulls", and in no way a relative of the pig.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
pigs don't have horn...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
Looks alot like this game.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9248.0.html

He just got his up and running before mine. >.< But I'm working harder on it. :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:55:06 PM by Lominisio »

Rep:
Level 89
And those "Giant Pigs" look remarkably like miniauture minotaurs, which would make them "Tiny Bulls", and in no way a relative of the pig.

They have been renamed to 'Minotaur'

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm mapping can use some touchups...if you need some mapping advice, make a compleate map like how you want it to look, and post it here with my username under it...and I will re-make it and post an image on how it should look, and still have the same stuff.

well thats if you want my help

good luck
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Giant pigs was a crappy name. They needed something else.  ::)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
minotaur? (isn't that the bull one"

<3
Rep:
Level 90
looks good so far, better than most RMXP MMORPGs which makers say it will be finished but then they dump their game without an excuse.

~Winged

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You guys know it's not made in RMXP right? It just uses the tilesets.
I'm pretty sure it's made in Eclipse.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Looks alot like this game.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9248.0.html

I was thinking that. Looks good though. I'll DL the demo, when it comes.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Bahaha. This topic's been moved from Projects/Games, to Video Games, to Poster Board, and then right back to Projects/Games. Classic.

Rep:
Level 89
If anyone wants to see how it's going so far you can visit http://www.blacklightning.uni.cc   ;D
 - There you can download the client and play the game. As I update the maps and enemies, you will get the update too and not have to re-download. The reason for this is the game is stored on my computer. :) The only time you would have to re-download is if I update the entire game in some way. By adding new tilesets or something. :)

I also added that ^^ to the first post. :)

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a rip-off of DXWorld, MY MMORPG!!!

You are now banned until this feeble attempt dissapears of the face of the earth...

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

Rep:
Level 89
Well, I started mine before you so I can't see how it's a ripoff. I just couldn't get mine online because I didn't understand the server. Now I do so it's all good. :)

Rep:
Level 91
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a rip-off of DXWorld, MY MMORPG!!!

You are now banned until this feeble attempt dissapears of the face of the earth...

All you did was use Eclipse and RMXP Tilesets, so shut the hell up, I know people who made an MMORPG in Eclipse with RMXP Tilesets WAY before you did.

If anyone wants I'll post the eclipse website, and where the RMXP tilesets are.

Rep:
Level 89
Can you please keep the flaming to PM's. Or at least go make your own thread? o.O

Rep:
Level 91
Sorry, I just can't stand people like him :(
I'll stop posting in your topic then, sorry for that.

On another note :P, I like the HUD you put in your game, it's one of the best ones I've seen in Eclipse.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
MY game is not made with Eclipse or Elysium. It is in fact based on the original Konfuze engine that started th "craze". I have hugely modified it and the end user can't tell at all! It has a completely redesigned menu and GUI. And Lominisio, you know you didn't start this before me so stop lying!

Rep:
Level 89
W/e. I'm not going to argure. It's a waste of forum space.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok demon its ok that he has made a game using the same method as you. If you want his game to "fail" so bad don't ruin his games topic...that sucks. I am requesting you to delete your comments they were harsh and uncalled for...anyways demon if you want just make your game so good, even he will join it.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
The trouble is, he conned me into giving him Moderator powers so he could practice fucking up my game so he didn't ruin his.