RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zero to Hero

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some people suck as members, and you just wish they'd go away. Some of these people, however, work at bettering themselves, and eventually become people you like to have around.

What member made the most notable progression from eyesore to one of the group?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Zypher. I wouldn't really go so far as to say at the time I wished he'd go away, or that I even disliked him or thought he was annoying, but he didn't really stand out too much as anyone "significant". Now he is one of the more prominent members here, has some pretty funny posts, and writes some cool music.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I nominate Lavata.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I second Zypher.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Zypher.

Now if only he could pull that off on the TabIt forums, LOL.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Deffinetly Zypher. He wen't from a worthless annoying spammer to a respected and valuable member of the community.

EDIT: Why hasn't anyone nominated nightwolf? Well, I will. Sure, he still doesn't make much sense half the time, but he's come a long way.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:42:14 PM by GilgameshRO »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
8)

I guess I'll vote Nightwolf too. I'm able to comprehend about half his posts now, and that's a start.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 07:29:52 PM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 96
Zypher was a n00b once? Woah. He seems pretty tame to me, it's hard to imagine him like that. If he's seriously changed that much? I nominate him.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hrmm....Should I take what Arrowone said as a compliment? Strange. I dunno..

I don't know who to vote for, either. Maybe myself. Ha. Just because I KNOW that I didn't know what I was at, at first.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 02:07:01 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, totally a compliment. You went from being a nobody to a valued member like *snaps fingers* that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 02:09:58 AM by arrowone »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I really don't know, havent been here long enough, but since it looks like a sure win for Zypher. i vote for Zypher
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I nominate Lavata.
Why Lavata, he was never a Zero, i liked him(not that liked -.-) since he came for his drawings.

Zypher? Ok..i'll go with Zypher.
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I vote zypher...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Absolutely Zypher.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep: