RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kindest Member

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some people are just awesome aren't they? They will do whatever they can to help you. Maybe they guided you through a problem in RPGMaker, helped you solve a technical issue with your computer, of hooked you up with some sweet music you were looking for, this award is for them.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is the third and last person im nominating.
That is myself.
Maybe in school im like the meanest boy, but the fact that i dont use bad words ON someone,and also dont see those "pic" (well that doesnt add much) and dont FLAME anyone immensly, i think i should win @_@
Oh God.
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Going to nominate deadly_diablo here; I've never seen the guy get angry at anybody ever. He really is the king of the welcome forum too, most members will find an informative post by him in their welcome threads, which usually does a good deal of good for them while they're starting out =D
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Nouman6, he does everything he can to help you. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
There's no one I'd vote but you, Silverline. You've given me so much in the past few months: webspace, a moderator position, and most importantly friendship. Here's to you, duder.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Nouman6, definatly. Hes been really helpful to me, and helps anyone when they need it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
We're allowed 2 nominations? Then:

1. Silverline: Pretty much what Zypher said sums it up. And the fact you're always hosting all my muzix is awesome too.

2. Yossy: I can only think of one incident when she lost her temper here. Otherwise she hasn't been in any flame wars or anything that I can think of.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 01:17:34 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Silverline, because ~

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
*nod* Silverline. I might have only been here a little while, but... I wouldn't vote on anyone else... well, maybe Tsunokiette, but... that's not all around kindness there...
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Blizzard and Zeriab get my nominations. They're both really great guys and helped me out alot when I was learning to use RPGmaker XP.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Bliizard and Nouman. They're my two kindest members.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
blizz...he sticks up for everyone when he can.  ;D

Jesus Hitler:"And fuck off.

And it's spelled "damn", you retard."

Blizz: "Alright, I've just lost all the respect I've had for you. You're also being a cunt here. I didn't read your other posts, but you were behaving ok in the GOd and Hell thread IMO. I thought it would apply to you in general. Well, I was wrong."

Thanks blizz
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Blizzard, he's so sweet.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Tsuno!!! Why is he being ignored? He is helpful, and avoids flaming and generally tries to make life easier for everyone.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Tsuno and Yoss.

BLizzard, you were 3rd. sorry. :P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Pretty Weird if i said BlueXx right now huh?

Nouman6.
Everyones voting for Blizzard, i like him too, but Nouman6 is a growing member. And i think in maybe a wekk he'll be like AWSOME
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
He already IS awesome. =D I love it how I open threads to reply to somebody's request/question and see he already did. =D He saves me a lot of time. :D I won't vote for myself, lol, so my vote goes to Nouman6! :D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Silverline - Great Bloke, Gave me some WEB space... Asks for nothing in return...  ;D

Zeriab is cool... Down to earth and kind...

Nouman6 hardly ever has a bad word to say about any one...

Actually Sod it I think pretty much every one on here KICKS ARSE !!! you are all good in different ways... You all help in some way, if you can you do... and thats why this Forum Rocks...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i got two nominations here.

blizzard - cause he's helped me out with scripts more times than I have fingers.

yossy- cause i can remember one time I said something pretty inappropriate in one of her threads and a lot of people seemed agitated but she was nice about it.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Nouman6, I almost always see him in every request topic.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'd nominate bliz, when I was new he was the only person who replied to my request on the previous non-hacked forum. Second is Tsuno for sure ;D
~Winged

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I finally found a use for the emoticon I made back on the CPTTM site!!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Silverline!!!!
He did so much to get things back on track...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I agree with AD. He really did! I also nominate Zypher, he got me started with Tabit.