RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DXWorld, a fun and exciting MORPG

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
DXGames proudly present DXWorld!

Fight monsters, train your character, explore, trade items, chat to other players and more!

The official guide can be found here!

You can download and play the game here!

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
so far 5% on install, when I play it I wil write a review..and I won't go easy on it  ;)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Thank you for downloading, but do not review it yet, it is currently in development and as such there are not many maps or quests. The game has just recently been moved to a new, faster server as well, so development should become faster. Would you like to help?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no review ahhh! lol ok just made person...hmm help..maybe if I have spare time a map or two can be made just tell me some info in a PM and how big the size of map, what should be in it and what tileset, and YES I will help

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
10mb?
Ok im downloading this thing.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
What's wrong with it being 10MB? That's small, compared to RMXP games! Why? Because the game data is on the SERVER! LOL

The download simply contains the sounds and graphics, plus the exe file

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wait...what did he say? Wolf said he LIKED the small size..thats why hes downloading it

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Oh sorry I misinterpreted...  :-[

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
its ok its ok
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
I am happy to say that there have recently been quite a variety of active players! There have been around 6 to 8 different active players in the last week!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This topic should really belong in Poster Board.

Or Projects/games, for that matter.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:40:25 AM by Zypher »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This topic should really belong in Poster Board.

Or Projects/games, for that matter.

it was taken out of projects and games by blizz and places here  :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Then move it to Poster Board. This seems just like a blatant advertisement to me.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its a game creativity, but when im on, noones on :\

how do i attack btw

nvm
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 02:46:22 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
Anybody who joined DXWorld before the 5th of December MUST re-download the client. The server is now closed until all members have responded to the post either on this forum or the DXGames forum.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I still say you and Lominisio might as well team up on ONE MMORPG. I don't think anyone's going to want to choose between you two.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Maybe I should join up with him. It would make one AWSOME rpg game. Our skill combined. :/

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Not only that, but you wouldn't have to split your memberbase. If you did two different ones, you'd have small numbers of people playing. Teaming up on one game could potentially double the number of players.

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
Absolutely. Now, here is a screenshot to show you what's happening nowadays:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dang. That screenshot looks pretty darn good

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Now are you forced to fight monsters, or do they just kind of wander until you  attack them?

Rep:
Level 89
Well, you can always run. It has a built in battle system so it isn't like RPG maker.

Rep:
Level 89
Oh. We teamed up by the way. Me and Maia are the mappers. :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
did you make that map on the last screenshot?

Rep:
Level 88
What a waste of paper...
He made the map yes. And I forgot to mention it is  live battling like in Zelda and Runescape. You aren't necessarily forced to fight,it depends on your strategy. If you go into a corner then you will probably get trapped, but if you saty out on the open you should be able to escape easily.

And just a reminder, I may only be 15 years old but I ain't just some kid! :-P