RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] New Sig What do you think?

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement

What do you think
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:29:51 PM by boe »
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sword sword swordity sword. Thats what I think.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Who is it? What is it from?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I Think it's time to get rid of the anti-l337 sig, those are getting really old.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
I like the anti 1337 sig 17 15 +3|-| /\ \/\/350 /\/\ 3

I mean its cool
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I got a new sig too!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm getting around to getting a new sig....anyone wanna make it?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ooh I can!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nvm I got the sig...and mods need to move this topic to spam..isn't that the place to test new sigs?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well thats what the dscription says.... I don't see it happen much.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I got the impression he wasn't testing, so much as showing us he made it, which fits in Creativity Outlet.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooo, ok well that is kinda weird but sure!~ ;D