RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF7 Advent Children Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Calling all final fantasy 7 fans, I have a great idea for a new game. I have an english translation to the script of Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children movie and want to start a project (the making of final fantasy 7 advent children game). It will feature my very own final fantasy 7 musical remixes (and some other artists final fantasy 7 remixes who will also be credited for their work). I don't plan on making this game exactly like the movie, everything from the movie will be in it but we are also going to put in extra content. To any of you who have seen the last order anime episode of final fantasy 7, we will be putting that part in the intro of this game but also including all the information cloud tells the team in the final fantasy 7 game concerning the part were sephiroth turns evil. This will mean that anyone who has not played final fantasy 7 will still understand exactly what is going on. Also we will include after the intro a brief summary of what happens in final fantasy 7 (just in writing). As soon as the whole past is covered and the player understands what is going on, the game will begin following the script of ff7 advent children. That does not mean that from that point the game will be the movie, there will be extra side quests included that will uncover more information about sephiroth and perhaps the shinra and also cloud, tifa, yuffie, aeris, redxIII, barret, cait sith, cid etc. This game will also feature fmv sequences (i will cut video clips out of the advent children movie and also some from the original final fantasy 7 game).

I need some highly skilled rpg maker experts for this project. I do not know hardly anything about how to use rpg maker but I will learn as we do the project and when i get stuck i will ask you how to do this and that. I am very good at designing pictures, remixing midi music, editin videos, story editing, grammar etc.

What I require:

Graphics Designer - must make charsets, scenery, monsters etc
Battle System Designer - must use ATB Time System like in original game and also must design the backbone of the game e.g. level ups, experience points, limit breaks, hp, mp, materia etc
Sound Effects Designer - must make sound effects that fit into the final fantasy theme e.g. clouds sword slash and barrets gun fire sound
Music/Video Designer & Editor - Me

If any of you have the skills i require, please contact me through msn messenger or through e-mail (a_whie2k4@hotmail.com). You must be very good at what you do (a sample of some previous work would help me decide) Also if you have any skills that I have not mentioned and you think will benefit this game then feel free to contact me.

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST RPG MAKER GAME EVER, I WONT REST UNTIL IT IS THE BEST AND IS FINISHED AND BUG FREE SO GET INVOLVED ASAP AND YOU COULD BE PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING!!!!!

This is going to take a good 2 years of work I am guessing, but it will be worth it in the end, I want someone who is dedicated to their work and never gives up. We can't afford people bailing out in the middle of making this game, you have to be able to finish what you start. Also, as for "what will i get out of this project", not only could you be involved in the making of the greatest rpg maker game of all time but also you get people who donate to you through paypal, you could make money out of this and also charging people money to buy the game is illegal but asking for donations is not classed as distributing the game so it will be legal!

Please get in touch with me if you are interested and also please if you can support me through this. I love final fantasy 7, I have always wanted to play another game just like it but with a different storyline, if this project is successful then that will be possible :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
um...

Many project start... the person says they will be the best... but it never get finished... look in the project/games and see how many game were started.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Many people will not join your game due to the title having FF. almost lets say 50% of all games made on rpgmaker have FF in the name....it shows lack of creativity, unless of course you were making a fan game that is made that much, and actaully continuing a story that was unfinished, sorta like me and LEgend of dragoon...not many people make taht fan game...most made are probally FF, and Zelda....
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

i give my 100 percent word that this project will get finished on my part, as long as none of the team leave the project. also yes this is a fan game and i realise that this is a popular franchise but most of the fan games are not very good from what i have played whereas i am aiming to make this exactly like final fantasy 7 except have a longer storyline including some of the most memoral parts of final fantasy 7 and advent children and also the last order. which final fantasy 7 fan would not want to play that, u tell me

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
which final fantasy 7 fan would not want to play that, u tell me
I, as a Final Fantasy 7 junkie, would never play this game.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Please.... No... More... Fan... Games..........

Rep:
Level 89
the best RM game could never be a fan game
to be the BEST RM game you would need an original story line
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
One day, people shall stop making fan games. Then the streets shall be paved with gold.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I have no problem with fan games as long as they get finished....

Anyway, I think you should use Fraps to record some parts of the movie for cut scenes, that would be good unless it causes alot of lag.

~Winged

Hey

I would be glad to help you...aslong as it has new content in it..wich i would be glad to help...im ok with rpg maker...but im not the best...but have some brilliant ideas for the game...i can do a few other things...add me on msn if you want my help...

Matticus_1256@hotmail.co.uk

thanks alot

Matty (SuperHero)
[GET][YOURE][ANIME][AT][THE][READY]