RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SUICIDE: Is it the right answer?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I do understand the mental illness perfectly. I still fully support anyone's choice to off themselves, whther they are in their rights minds or not.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
...What?
UR not getting the whole point that suiciding is for suckers lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
plz. That is what we have all been saying this whole time.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Choosing one death over enough I think is right...

Your in the Twin Towers they are on fire... you can burn to death or Jump from the window... I would Jump... in that situation given two options then Suicide becomes an option...

Same as your out at sea with sharks swimming around you... you can choose to be eaten alive or Drown your-self... I know what I would rather...

Your in Prison on death row you can choose to sit it out and then be executed on some one else deccision or take your own life by hanging...

So some times yep Suicide is the right answer...

But if you mean to escape life... then there are other options... live differently (like become a hermit, traveller, Tramp etc...) or turn to mind altering drugs, or frezze your self and hope to wake up in another more saine world

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Choosing one death over enough I think is right...

Your in the Twin Towers they are on fire... you can burn to death or Jump from the window... I would Jump... in that situation given two options then Suicide becomes an option...

Same as your out at sea with sharks swimming around you... you can choose to be eaten alive or Drown your-self... I know what I would rather...

Ah Sire, ur talking about forced suicide.
We;re talking about normal suicide. but your last line (become a hermit, eat dogz etc) made sense.
I never thought of that @_@
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
If you are mentally troubled and you kill yourself it is not free will because if you were in the right state of mind the chances are that you would of not killed yourself.   For it to be your own choice then you have to be able to think it through... you have to be able to look at all your choices and really look at the problem...

Suicide by a mentally unstable person- Should be stopped
Suicide by a mentally stable person- ...um... This can't happen...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Why the hell do you guys care if someone kills themselves or not? It doesn't effect anyone else. It's their own goddamn choice what they want to do with their life. If they don't want to live anymore, then so be it.

Rep:
Level 89
Why the hell do you guys care if someone kills themselves or not? It doesn't effect anyone else. It's their own goddamn choice what they want to do with their life. If they don't want to live anymore, then so be it.

But it does affect everyone else. I'm not gonna explain how, use the peanut you call a brain.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
No. It doesn't effect anyone. If you get all emo over someone killing themself thats just you being a fucking selfish moron. People shouldn't suffer or be held back due to your idiocy.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
And you shouldn't be held back by theirs. Why feel sad that they were stupid enough to take their own lives? And Gil is right- it's just selfish to force somebody to live when they don't want to.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
If you are mentally troubled and you kill yourself it is not free will because if you were in the right state of mind the chances are that you would of not killed yourself.   For it to be your own choice then you have to be able to think it through... you have to be able to look at all your choices and really look at the problem...

Suicide by a mentally unstable person- Should be stopped
Suicide by a mentally stable person- ...um... This can't happen...

You want to kill yourself = mental unstable.
Mentally unstable means that you can think strait.
To be sure you want to commit suicide you have to think.

DOES ANYBODY GET WHAT I AM SAYING!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Not everyone who commits suicide is mentally unstable.

Rep:
Level 96
really?

I HATE MY LIFE AND CRY A LOT BUT AM STILL MENTALLY STABLE I HATE LIVE AND WANT TO DIE BUT AM STILL SOME HOW MENTALLY STABLE IN SOME STRANGE WAY!

EVERY THING AROUND ME SUCKS AND YOU ALL SUCK MY ILL END MY LIFE NOW BECAUSE IM MENTALLY  SATBLE!

EDIT- the size 15 font was going a little far...  ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 09:41:13 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
Not everyone who commits suicide is like that. Dope.

And if those people don't seek out help for their problems, it is their fault.

Rep:
Level 96
And if those people don't seek out help for their problems, it is their fault

Help yes... death no.

If you have a problem solve it... don't act like a two year old that can't get the lego  just right and smash it... if your life sucks then get a new one don't smash the one you have,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
B.O.E., some people would rather kill themselves than have to deal with their problems. If they choose to kill themselves, they do not deserve to live- for being weak and stupid.

Rep:
Level 96
0_o

So... ok...

I now agree with you... I guess that is true...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, are you fucking mentally ill? Don't fucking tell ME what mental illness is or isn't. If you aren't shut your fucking mouth.

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, are you fucking mentally ill? Don't fucking tell ME what mental illness is or isn't. If you aren't shut your fucking mouth.

was that aimed at me... *hides in corner* sorry...  :'(
uhh... crap... sorry...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No it was aimed at the dude who has the crow thing holding a scythe as his avy.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

No.

/thread

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89

How about you learn to stop being a stuck up prick, lay off the curse words, and actually think about what other people say rather than denying all which you disagree with.

I do have mental illnesses, so dont get on my ass about that. Please dont be a belligerant fool.

For the record, its a Horner Reaper from the game Dungeon Keeper.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Yes.

/thread

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

How about you learn to stop being a stuck up prick, lay off the curse words, and actually think about what other people say rather than denying all which you disagree with.

I do have mental illnesses, so dont get on my ass about that. Please dont be a belligerant fool.

For the record, its a Horner Reaper from the game Dungeon Keeper.
Down syndrome doesn't count.