RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arrow plays with his wii!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PUNS FTW

I bought one! I can't believe I'm saying this but...I camped out! 12:00 AM til 9:00 AM! Didn't get to play until about...9-ish this evening, had shit to do, but it is AWESOME.

MONSTER FOUR BY FUCKING FOUR

This game is AWESOME. AWWWWWEEEESSOOOOMMMMEE! BUY IT!

Twighlight Princess; looks really good, but didn't have the time to commit to it tonight, I'm gonna save it for Thanksgiving break I think.

Anyone else got one?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wow, sweet camp out man ;D I wouldn't know too much because I dont own one =[..probally won't ask for one becuase I just got alot of crap from my parents..and by the time I can ask, the PS3 will be out so I would probally ask for that
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Noodle told me about htat...LOL

you lucky bastard.

Have fun with your Wii. WHen SSBB comes out, be sure to SMASH your WII against other people's WIIs.

Im sure thatd be OODLES of FUN.

PENIS.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
when does Twilight princess come out for gamecube?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
At Amazon the Wii sold out in less than a minute. Earlier they had one for sell from a secondary seller for $850, and apparently someone was stupid enough to purchase it.

Perhaps I'll get one for Christmas, more likely even later than that.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
TP is coming out in 2008,

teh fags said it would be 2007, but i knew they would lie
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
when does Twilight princess come out for gamecube?
Twilight Princess is scheduled for release on the 14th or 16th of December.  Morris Lawry speaks in tongues.

I would be interested in the Wii if it had some interesting launch titles.  I don't have much spending money right now, and I'm perfectly happy with my GCN reservation of Twilight Princess.  So... the Wii will just have to wait.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah.

actually, i dont even know the Wii launch titles.

wtf?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Make sure you wear your wrist strap. I read about some guy who ended up putting his remote through his 65' HDTV.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
omfg that would be a funny video@
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Make sure you wear your wrist strap. I read about some guy who ended up putting his remote through his 65' HDTV.

HOLY FUCK ROFL.

hahaha..
thats funny.

You know, i dont think many people relize how much potential nintendo has with the Wii and adult games.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You know, i dont think many people relize how much potential nintendo has with the Wii and adult games.

HAHAHAHA YAH LIKE A MASTURBATION GAME

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I got one, had to camp out as well I kinda persuaded my parents into letting me camp out with my college friend, lol it was fun, Twilight Princess is definetly better than Wind Waker, but nothing beats Ocarina
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I AM STUCK. I am in the-

SPOYLARS AHED LOL LOOKOUT!

I am in the city of the Ooccoo. I can't get the propellers going. The ones that lead to the boss door? I have the key, both clawshots, etc. HALP?

END SPOYLURRS LULZ