RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
coding help please

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
i need someone to code me a web interface i already had someone do all the images but he wont let me have them until someone codes it for him so if anyone will code one for me please
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well, by your post, it looks like you have no idea what you're on about. :/

What do you mean by web interface?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
yes i am an uber noob please rub that in just a little more. by web interface i meant webssite template i called it an interface because thats how he is referring to it

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Then try a free template site, such as zymic.com

Personally, my fave is http://oswd.org
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
yes but he has all the images and such i just need a coder

Rep:
Level 102
Uh, why are you using this guy?

He'll make all your images but he doesnt know how to make a layout with them? Sounds pretty crappy. Forget him and his images. It's not hard to make your own. Or just steal somebody elses and edit them.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88

He'll make all your images but he doesnt know how to make a layout with them? Sounds pretty crappy. Forget him and his images. It's not hard to make your own. Or just steal somebody elses and edit them.

wow, i told him what you said and he was quite furious, heres his devart ive worked with him before hes no noob to rip someone elses stuff hes just not a coder all he does is straightup gfx

http://pendulumgfx.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 102
But he's made your graphics? Why hasn't he given them to you then?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
i dont know. plain and simple i dont know
but he would like to speak with you though silverline hes kinda angry that you would accuse him of plagiarism   

Rep:
Level 102
It's not hard to make your own. Or just steal somebody elses and edit them.

Since when did I (or could have) say/said I thought his images were plagarised, I've never seen them. I was suggesting if you wanted to make or use your own images.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
okay you never siad he was plagurising but you said

OR steal somebody elses.

Rep:
Level 102
It's not hard to make your own. Or just steal somebody elses and edit them.

For your own images, either make them yourself or take somebody elses and edit them beyond recognition.

Since for whatever reason he won't give you something he's apparently made for you even though he's finished making it.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i think ur just misunderstanding silverline's posts :), sometimes its ok to use other people's layouts and edit them to ur will. i think silver is giving good advice :D

Rep:
Level 88
ya  i understood where silver was coming from i was just trying to explain that i uknew the guy making the images and that he just doesnt know how to code..so no one will code this????????????????

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
it took me forever to kinda code mine and even then to get it exact so dont rely on me this time lol ^^ i get the codes mixed up :(

Rep:
Level 102
ya  i understood where silver was coming from i was just trying to explain that i uknew the guy making the images and that he just doesnt know how to code..so no one will code this????????????????

Well its stupid to make a layout intending to use images you havent seen, for whatever stupid reason he's not giving you anything until he sees some html, so you're stuck in limbo. I'd say forget anout him. It's hardly hard to knock up some simple images. You could make the images from this forum's layout in a couple of minutes.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
i have to forget abouthim because hes out now..so i need some one to make me one lol slim chance im sure but if someones willing to make me one from scratch

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
 using one of their templates nad its not working

Rep:
Level 102
You're using freewebs. Use one of the templates freewebs offers~
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ok..since this topic is already going....I designed a site, and my friend put it together...but he now moved away, and I want to chage something in my design but don't know a single way to once Im on the website:

http://www.toxicfilms.net/

I want to fix the intro, and make the text black under contacts.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
nope the templates dont work, i tried it on brave nets now and it looks the same

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
rez dont use freewebs it isnt a good host :( its horrible lol and nouman how did you on the main site after intro make the "home,video,about" etc clickable :o

Rep:
Level 102
Nouman's one step closer to making real layouts. Not just making one image and slapping text boxes over the top.

Though yeah, using iframes like that will severly handicap any chance of your site appearing in any search engine.
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
rez dont use freewebs it isnt a good host :( its horrible lol and nouman how did you on the main site after intro make the "home,video,about" etc clickable :o

whoops i guess i missed that. well how is it going now that I sent you the link?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun