RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] OMG A SIG!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
woot a nice lloking anime grunge sig. i know not too many ppl are fond of the anime and grunge so ill accept some "i really dont give an eff" commens about them.

sig:

ill make more
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:39:12 PM by boe »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well at least you didnt do the gay ZOMG I MUST PUT DIAGONAL LINES ON EVERYTHING thing

bringing sexy back

heh thought id digress from it. im a grunger now. besides overlapping paterns look like crap on grunge sigs or images.

i use square paterns now instead of diagoanl lines

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Great! I'll thing I have againts it is that its a tad to bright. looks like one of my pics...Hmmm?

hmm... i wonder lol

yep i did use it lol.

okay made a new sig again(now my current sig):

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Haven't seen that in a long time :O_o:
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Comic Sans is horrible! Anyway.... This one I like a lot better, its bright but it blends.

thx. i dont know why but i just seem to like the tidynes of comic sans... but my dpressionist font kicks ass(the font that looks like it was shot)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Dude, these sigs are reall good, with a lot of detail, I think it