RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to make an item work only once,when I have a whole field of it?

Rep:
Level 88
Hi,there. I was asked to make a game for a school. Dunno why theyasked me,but anyway.
It is about What is goodandwhat is bad for peoples health. I have a whole fieldof drugs,simple because it is bad.
But there is my first problem! On Hero Touch it works great,but when the character touches all the drugs in the field the HP goes down and down.... How can I make the drug work only once? And when the character touches it again therre will display this message : No,thanx! I tryied it once,I don´t want anymore! ???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST OR SEND TO MY MAIL A SCREENSHOT???
THANX A BUNCH. YOU WILL BE LUVVED FOR EVA!

Patricia

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
just simply use a switch.  make 2 pages for each event, for the first page all ur events that make the hero hp go down and an event that turns a switch on, then on the next page hit the little check box that say "when switch ___ is on" and make the message event.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 88
just simply use a switch.  make 2 pages for each event, for the first page all ur events that make the hero hp go down and an event that turns a switch on, then on the next page hit the little check box that say "when switch ___ is on" and make the message event.
Can U send step by step screenshots please? I don´t wanna mess it up again,like I did like about 10 times,I think....

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hey and welcome Patmi.

If you don't understand what darkelementwars wrote, then just click on my signature and read the tutorial there.
Then you should have no problems doing it ^_^

@darkelementwars:
You should split it up in parts which are seperated. I.e. a line break per step.
That would be more understandable than writing it all in one line.

- Zeriab

Rep:
Level 88
Hey and welcome Patmi.

If you don't understand what darkelementwars wrote, then just click on my signature and read the tutorial there.
Then you should have no problems doing it ^_^

@darkelementwars:
You should split it up in parts which are seperated. I.e. a line break per step.
That would be more understandable than writing it all in one line.

- Zeriab
Can u please sent me screens? I´m kinda new at this....and I mostly undestand screens....THANX

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hmm... There should be screens along with the tut: http://www.dubealex.com/asylum/index.php?showtopic=6

Anyway I can whip up something tomorrow.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ok make a new event

Pick SWITCH OPTIONS

Click the blank thing

Click on a blank one and name it, whatever you want.

Now click new page

And now on the second page in the blank box labled switch. Now choose the swith name you made.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 12:47:13 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
Either tyou look on my topic for my tut or look in my other thread----Need help.... and get some info that chaos of destruction posted
September 13, 2007, 06:56:52 PM <-  Last Login
I returned and better than ever!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
Ok make a new event

Pick SWITCH OPTIONS

Click the blank thing

Click on a blank one and name it, whatever you want.

Now click new page

And now on the second page in the blank box labled switch. Now choose the swith name you made.

THANX for the screens man! I LUVV U 4 EVA!U REALLY HELPED ME!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Definitely a joke account. :-\
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Definitely a joke account. :-\
sorry,but I´m from Slovakia,so my english is not very good,taht´s why I need screens... I don´t understand every english word u know.....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It's not the english, that makes me think that, but the strange way how you post. Kind of overreacting or something like that... :=:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
It's not the english, that makes me think that, but the strange way how you post. Kind of overreacting or something like that... :=:
oh,okay....I know u didn´t managed to hurt me on any way....  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Hi everybody.
I´m quite stuck again. How can I replace the faceset image in message boxes with another image(Imean the image that is shown standardly in battle behind the stats)? And how can I make it show in battlefield(not behind the stats) like in Aveyond? And how can I make display icons in messages when I get an item or purchase an item in a shop(how can I make an icon of an item display in the shop dialogue)? Thanx a bunch for helping... pleasesent screens to patmi@seznam.cz or patmi@mj-soft.net

:-*

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
>selct face>set>choose one>ok

same as you do to get a face but just change it to something else
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
>selct face>set>choose one>ok

same as you do to get a face but just change it to something else
thanx a bunch. BTW: i forgot to ask how can i get the face in the message box??? :-\

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
u cant do that

in game yea it will show in the box but when your setting up the event you cant do that
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
u cant do that

in game yea it will show in the box but when your setting up the event you cant do that
oh...there must be a way o put the face from faceset in the message box.... thanx a bunch

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
ok here it is

in game the face is in the message only in gameplay

when creating even it will not show
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
ok here it is

in game the face is in the message only in gameplay

when creating even it will not show
wow...thanx

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
Don't mess with me.
Ever....

Rep:
Level 88
Dunnowhythe linkdon´tshow the image but type XRXS9b in yahoo and you´ll see what is my question about....

Rep:
Level 88
0w/\/Z0Rz im back Baby!
If your asking for different language than you would have to downlod the japaneese version

i use japannese version because i can translate japanees
Dunnowhythe linkdon´tshow the image but type XRXS9b in yahoo and you´ll see what is my question about....
Translated___  I Dunno Why The Lnk Don't Show the image but type XRXS8b in yahoo and you'll see what my question is about
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:39:53 PM by Best-Gammer »
Don't mess with me.
Ever....