RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Join please...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
join please.. Im a loser as you all know and it would make me fell speical if you joined even if you never post...  ;D

« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 09:11:19 PM by Tsunokiette »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
what?... Im comfused... and hurt... at the same time...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You're not forum-running material :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
I know... I not really using it as a forum more like a website to show the game and my friends are making...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I always lol at the "Please join, I need members" line. It comes in many forms, and it's always funny, LOL

Why do you want members if no one's going to post? This is a new level of idiocy.
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Reason most people aren't open to new fourms, is because of the time it takes to vist each and every one of them each day and checking up your posts each second, when you can stay at one fourm (this one) and just worry about your stuff here. 2 or 3 aren't bad but when you join 20 it gets hard.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
good site! ;D

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It could use a little work, but I think you can pull it off.
It looks like you should broaden the discussion areas to more than just the games being created by your 'company'. Like a suggestions thread, and maybe a community discussion area.

What you want to do is catch the forum-goers' attentions.

Also, I fixed your code in your post. Well, I did what I THINK you were trying to do.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I pity joined for you =D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I don't really like it, sorry... :'(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I joined that, became a mod for a day, forgot it.

Or was it some other site.

Sorry BOE, you gotta give a better description, and as Halo said once ,"No-one likes titles like 'join please', makes em laugh"
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
He's right, honest.

Rep:
Level 96
Sigh, I know that Tsuno was only helping, but did any of you look at the date? I was just going to let it die...  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&