RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Movies I want

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
do any of you know where i can download scary movie 1 and/or  Princess Mononoke? 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://www.torrentscan.com/

plug in what you want, then keep clicking differnt sites. Very useful.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
what is a torrent

i want the mvies nto the torrent of the what ever and what
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 01:51:22 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
!!!!!!!!!!

it is like a P2P program, but to get the thing to download, you vist torrent sites and search for a torrent. The torrent will hold the data needed to download the files from others.....IMO better then all that bearshare and limewire crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

Rep:
Level 96
how do you use it? i click download and it downloads a torren or somthing my computer doesn't know what it is...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 01:56:00 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
You need to get BitTorrent, or what I prefer, utorrent, and then open the torrent up and it should start downloading as long as someone is seeding.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Or be quirky and use Azrerues like i do.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
utorrent, if your computer is slow really great
Bitspirit << my pick

Rep:
Level 97
Bitspirit << my pick

My computer is not slow, but I get faster results with utorrent.  :-\ Like it matters anyway.  ::)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like Azereus because nobody uses it. :V There off, it makes me cool. :V

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Bitspirit << my pick

My computer is not slow, but I get faster results with utorrent.  :-\ Like it matters anyway.  ::)

no i did not mean it like i was saying "your computer is slow" im just saying its a very good program that uses low system resources.

Rep:
Level 97
Yes, I know. ... erm... I guess the confusion was actually MY fault. Whoops.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I like Azereus because nobody uses it. :V There off, it makes me cool. :V

Lots of people use Azereus. =X The only one I can think of that is more popular is Bitcomet. Personally, I use bitspirit like nouman.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
:V It still mkes me cool :V

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I used Azureus for a while and now I use uTorrent. uTorrent is better, definitely. It's faster, easier and I have the feeling to have more control over the entire situation.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
is it normal for a 1gb movie take 5 hours to load? My computer is not he best but most time it can download 1gb in about 2hours... but when I use the bittorrent it tales longer... should I swith to another bit tortent thing?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&