RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you...

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
have you ever acctually finished and rpg maker game?  i'm just curious how many out there have had the paitence to acctually finish the game and how many got through the first town and thought "oooooo i have a better idea for a better game im abandoning my current project to work on it.

p.s. this does belong here because it is about the completion of projects/games
Ninjas are cool;
and by cool,
I mean totally sweet.

_______________food chain of ROCKING:
_______________________NINJAS!!
__________________/_______l________\
______________Pirates Superheroes Vampires
__________________\_______l________/
____________________everyone else

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I was going to do a game called Geno-Circuits(my brother's idea),RPG maker XP didn't look good 4 it, so i started Isicar Arena, and i'm detirmend not to do another uuntil i'm doone w/ it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I got so far and then realised that (in my opinion) RPGMaker is, well....not for me. Put it that way. I still stick around here though, this is a nice place  :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ive never finish one cuz the first rpg maker was the one for ps1....god it was hard....so hard to write but everything else was to simple it really pisses you off and is very limited so quir for awhil till my friend told me about the pc version ive done 3 projects so far the first was destroyed cuz of a viras 2nd well i guess this also my 3rd but my 2nd was god awful so i re did it therfor my 3rd arempt im gona finish this one if no viras accor  cuz i dont feel like restarting
but there been only like 5 well done game worth note on a rpg maker
final fantasy endless nova(2k)
a blur line(2k3
naufrager crison(2k3
legend of the philsophires stone part1(we are wait for part 2 and no this has nothing 2 do with harry potter...)(2k3)
arouna wing(think spelt that wrong its amazing to see what can be done with events alone(its a tactics game)(2k)

oh ya i made a thread like this but some1 moved it 2 spam
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You're forgetting Sunset Over Imdahl, made with RPGMaker 2000. You can download it over at www.rios-ent.com if you wanna play it. I'd reccomend you do!

http://www.rios-ent.com/gamehost/file.php?id=2
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Right now I'm working on my first project. Which I probably won't be able to finish since I always spend so much time playing other people's (and commercial) games.
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I've only worked on one project so far, which I'm sill working on and I plan to finish it. Might take a while though since i'm only about 25% finished.

The Crusade(DEMO)

The Crusade:30% Completion

Rep:
Level 91
I have all of the gameplay finished on my game, but there were a few glitches I'm going back and fixing, and I'm going back and fixing some of the graphics, like making more inside of the houses.

Current projects: Azemoth: 100%
                        Liberation: ~1%

Clickage