RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going to be hard

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
it's going to be hard to take me serious for a month because of the your avatar is your photo month...

Oh yeah and my brother "kefka" joined... when did he join? um well he joined. Please don't falme him (much) ok. If you do flame him you'll have to deal with him because most times people "flame him" I agree with them. He can be kinda annoying and can't focus on what he is saying. I don't think we will ever be both on at the same time becasue we share a comuter so I will go through the forum and chck what he said...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 08:46:12 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still say I'm an innovator. I've had my picture as my avy for a long ass time. So uh, I WIN!

Other than that, I most likely will not flame you brother. But I will put spam in his topics alot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Fu is an equal opportunity spammer.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.