RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy VI Advance

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
So they're copying off RPG Maker with the portraits in the messages, lol.  ;)
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yeah. ::)  Gosh, that's so RPG Maker.

However, seeing Locke rant about his trade of questionable legality makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.  I want to buy this. <3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol...i wanna buy it anyways, partly just because i missed out on the original. Also, Saure uses that rant in so many games now...uhg!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The graphics look worse then the original.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Well, that pic is zoomed in a bit, so the graphics are a bit distorted.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well, that pic is zoomed in a bit, so the graphics are a bit distorted.

yeah...its like magnified X3 or something, it looks like, comparing it to a DS/GBA screen

Rep:
Level 97
I just thought of something:

They won't have the X and Y buttons for the "Blitz" command. I wonder what they'll do for that?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

well, i was going to say "the DS does"

but its gba...soooo...

-.-

wierd.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hm... I don't... know.  I hadn't thought of it.  I'm sure they'll just change the Blitz commands, to exclude X and Y.

Rep:
Level 89
I can't wait mainly because i'm in this game and have beaten it many times. If ypu have played the playstation and snes versions I have a question. Do you know where shadow is?

:kefka: :terra: :atma: :kefka: :kefka: :kefka: :kefka: They rock including kefka as the best

Rep:
Level 97
I can't wait mainly because i'm in this game and have beaten it many times. If ypu have played the playstation and snes versions I have a question. Do you know where shadow is?

lol he dies unless you wait for him on the floating continent.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm buying a GBA this weekend. And this has given me extra incentive to do so.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yoo dunna gud jorb!!!  Figarock commends your decision. :edgarrock:

:ff6: :gau:                     :terra: :setzer:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also I'm going to get a 512 meg flash card for my GBA. So I can play movies on it.